I dun wanna do a description. D,

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Dravvy

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Dravius, with more than a little bit of effort required, took his hands away from his eyes, balling his hands into fists, which he then rested on his knees. His eyes were red, and looked fit to spill over with tears. The Co-Master as currently feeling far too many emotions at once, which combined into a sort of emotional vacuum, centered in the pit of his now-rolling stomach. At the mention of Ava's name, Dravius could practically hear something snap, and a sudden wave of nothing but anger washed over him.

That PSYCOTIC scientist was back. For being an apparently educated woman, she sure was STUPID to get invovled with them again. Dravius fixed his eyes on a bit of wall behind Raphael, everything sounding a bit muted and fuzzy. His face was completely blank, eyes glassy. "We dealt with her and her buddies last time, we can do it again." The oung man said resolutely, pushing with his legs to slide himself up the wall and into a standing position again. In the relative silence of the room, every few seconds a gentle splattering sound could be heard from the several wounds on Dravius' thumb, deep bite marks bleeding fairly heavily.

Even as this happened, Dravius brought his other hand to his mouth, tugging at a set of stitches near the side of his wrist with his teeth, expression still slightly removed. He felt a bit like that kid who stuck his finger into that dam in Holland. That he was stuck where he was, holding back a huge flood of anger, grief, and utter frustration. And eventually another leak would come along, but that wasn't a concern of Dravius' right then.

"Is Jemis alright?" Dravius asked, voice muffled by the hand in front of his face. His teeth were clenched around the thick back thread that was holding his skin together. "Where's she at? Whose phone did sh' use?" The Co-Master found it a relief to focus on someone who was still alive, rather than both the people lying dead and god knows where. How did the police even know where to come? And did his brother get dumped into the ground, or burnt into ashes, or is he still in some morgue.

---------------------------------------------------
((I WILL FINISH THIS.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selvai

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Addie lead Kioko out of the circus master's van, one arm around the young woman's shoulders. She steered the sobbing pyro toward her van, waving off concerned members when they approached the pair. Reaching the van, Adriel ushered Kioko inside, shutting the door behind them.

The white haired girl slumped on the bed, drawing her knees up to her chest and resting her head on them. Adriel carefully sat beside her, wrapping both arms around the pyro when the younger woman leaned into her. She gently rested her chin on top of the albino's head, holding the girl tighter once she began shaking. "I'm sorry," she murmured into her hair. "I am so, so sorry."

-----

"Love to," Disera said, following Selvai and Karene to the food van. She placed a few waffles on her plate before joining them at the table, sitting across from Karene. "You have no idea," she chuckled, cutting one of the waffles into tiny pieces. Dipping one into the syrup, the shifter held her fork across the table for Leo. "Between performing, and chasing after this one? Pretty much the same," she said, laughing at the little boy's face as he nommed the waffle. "We read, we play outside, and sometimes Angel comes over for a playdate with her blocks. Right Leo?"

"And that's pretty it," she continued, leaning over the table to wipe syrup off Leo's chin with a napkin. "Anyway, how about the two of you?" she asked, a sudden grin on her face. "Have you guys thought about having kids yet?" Selvai had, unfortunately, chosen that moment to take a drink of his coffee, and so, it was a few moments before he was able to respond.

"We have not discussed that yet, Disera," the magician responded once he was finished choking, throwing a look at the shifter.

"Hm. That's a shame, you two would be good parents." The shifter grinned. "I guess you'll have to settle for being grandpa Selvai for now, hunh?"

-----

Ava stared at the large wall of ice, fists clenching and unclenching. This was UNACCEPTABLE. The plan had been going so well, and one damned magic user screwed everything up! Shaking in rage, the silver haired woman began to pace back and forth, barely hearing the question Adam posed to her.

Right, right. There was still work to be done, no matter that one target had managed to slip through their fingers. The scientist stopped pacing, putting her face in her hands and rubbing her eyes hard with her thumbs. She dearly wanted to strike at the whole circus, to bring them all to their knees and destroy them. However, and it was bitter to admit, it was beginning to seem as though that plan would not work out.

Alright, so she couldn't have her revenge on the entire circus. That didn't exclude her from dealing with one or two members. And there were two of the freaks that she very much wanted to die screaming.

Ava lifted her head from her hands, a somewhat calm expression coming over her features for the first time since Jemis had escaped. "New plan. We aren't going to try for the whole circus, not with the magician running to warn them. I'd rather concentrate our efforts on the two I want to destroy most." The silver haired woman spun on one heel, marching away from the wall of ice. "Come. We need to find transportation of our own."

(time skippity)

The cottage was small, but well kept. Ava sneered at the disgusting domesticity of it as she watched from across the street. In the fading light, it was becoming harder to see, but so far the only occupant appeared to be the target, an older woman with blonde hair. "Alright. Let's go pay Ms. Lucia a visit," she announced. The silver haired woman crossed the street at a brisk pace, reaching the door of the home and knocking loudly and rapidly.

Ava didn't bother with a speech, or syringe of sedative when the door was opened. Instead, the scientist threw her weight into the gap, shoving her way inside the home and causing the other woman to fall backwards to the floor. "So sorry to disturb you at such a late hour," she said. Ava grabbed a double handful of the blonde's hair, dragging her away from the door to allow Adam and the others to enter.

"We need to borrow a few moments of your time, if you wouldn't mind," the scientist continued calmly, one high heel pressing down into Lucia's throat. Her eyes flicked over the items inside the home, coming to rest on a framed photo resting on an end table. The photo consisted of a group of three people, the captive woman, her daughter, and the albino, posing together and smiling. Smirking, Ava released her hold on Lucia long enough to pick up the photo and pass it to Adam. "I believe this will work for what we have in mind, correct?"

-----

Jemis groan quietly, pushing herself upright as the car pulled into the field the Majikus had chosen to park itself this week. The magician carefully climbed out of the car once Lillian shut off the engine, leaning against the open as she looked out at the multi colored vans that made up the circus caravan. "We'll be safe here," she told Lillian as the other woman stepped out of the vehicle. Well. As long as Ava didn't try to storm the place. But even she wasn't that insane. Hopefully.

Last edited by Selvai on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:14 am

((.... NO MOM.))

Okay so... She had been expecting this. Sort of... Maya had sincerely hoped Raphael wouldn't have fallen back on this idea though; Even though she probably knew there was no other way of dealing with the twisted scientist and friends. Still. It wasn't going to stop her agitating about it. There had to be another way. Surely... She had been about to voice this when Dravius moved, and the blonde quickly looked at him; Slightly alarmed by the sheer strain on the Co-Master's face.

When he spoke, Maya inwardly flinched. She KNEW this was going to happen. She knew Dravius would be up for this. Which, of course, in his situation, was understandable. He'd want revenge for his brother's death, being the way he was, but it certainly didn't make her feel any better. He could get KILLED.

"You're not serious." She said in slight alarm, watching the Co-Master pull himself to his feet; Looking between both him and Raphael, the Ring-Master of which was looking slightly lost in thought. "This isn't... This..." The blonde started, standing herself up. "This... Is a stupid idea." She said darkly. "You don't know who's helping her. And how do you know this isn't what they want?" She asked, speaking urgently.

"It could be some sort of trap. This won't be like last time. Ava isn't likely to talk your ears off before killing you."

"Maya-"

"No!... People have been killed, Raphael... You set one foot anywhere near her and that;s it. You won't get any second chances." The blonde was trying to get it through their heads. So many things could go wrong... She looked imploringly at Raphael; Whose expression clearly stated he felt he had no choice in this... It was the only thing they could do to prevent Ava from causing more pain. Maya had been sorely tempted to continue arguing her case; Though she seemed to realise doing so would be fruitless, going by the tall male's expression. She threw one last look at Raphael; Then turned her gaze to Dravius.

Arguing with him would be even more pointless. He was probably already planning how to skin Ava alive. She suddenly felt angry. With Raphael. For even suggesting this. With Dravius. Because he was likely to ignore her feelings no matter what she said. The usual from him.

Staring between both men, the butterfly gave one last hopeless, angry look to no-one in particular; "Fine!" She said angrily, before storming past Dravius and out of the van, slamming the door behind her as she headed t her van, desperately holding back the prickle of tears. It wasn't really anger. She knew they had no choice... Really... But she was terrified. More of losing anyone else than any real fear of Ava (Though she didn't help matters at all)... Dravius, for example... Who had a tendency to get reckless, and now that his brother was involved... Well; The thought of him being in Xavier's position made the blonde's blood run cold.

Raphael had watched the blonde's outurst with quiet patience. He could understand her feelings. But what else could they do?... "Jemis... Jemis is fine." He responded to the Co-Master's earlier question; Looking at his van door sadly once Maya had left. "And... I don't know. I don't think she shared that information with Selvai." The blnode shrugged, pushing himself away from his desk. "You'll have to excuse me. I'm going to need to speak with a few members... I need more information before we do anything." Sighing, Raphael walked over to his door, placing a hand on his oldest friends shoulder as he passed. "I'm sorry." He murmered, before stepping out of the door.

~~~

"Pff. More busy for some." Karene laughed, holding Lionel firmly around the waist as his mother started feeding him waffles and sauce. "Hm. I guess some people are far more suited to it than others." She gently bounced the little boy on her knee once he'd finished scoffing the waffle; Keeping him still only when Disera went to feed him again.

"Ah. We're okay." The caramel haired woman answered, nudging Selvai in the ribs with a slight grin, turning her attention back to Leo when the little shifter tried to clamber across the table. Disera's sudden, out of the blue question elicited no real surprise or shock from Karene; The magician only moving to watch Selvai amusedly as he choked on his coffee.

"I don't think I've ever really given it thought." Karene answered honestly, looking thoughtful. "I mean... I've never really... I don;t know. Seen myself as a mother, I guess." The woman shrugged, exhaling quietly through her nose and looking at Leo and he reached for more waffle. Honestly. She wasn't quite sure at all about motherhood. It wasn't that she didn't want it... Just.... Her lifestyle wasn't exactly child friendly. She'd have to make some pretty drastic changes if she had a child.

"You should pose your questions more carefully, Disera. Or, you know... Pick a better time to ask them." She said suddenly, grinning. "I wouldn't want Selvai choking to death before we've had a chance to "discuss" such things." She threw a look at Selvai; Teasing, more than anything, before laughing quietly and leaning her chin on Leo's head. She laughed again at Disera's following comment.

"Poor, poor old grandpa Selvai." Karene chuckled. Pff.

~~~

Ark had fallen asleep during the journey to the Majikus; His last move against that crazy woman and her just-as-crazy friends having taken all his energy out of him. He only awoke and the sudden shaking Lillian gave him before stepping out of the car. The lue haired young man yawned, then followed suit, looking curiously at the surrounding grounds and tents with bleary eyes. "Mm. How long did it take us to get here?" He asked, frowning slightly.

"Not long." Lillian responded. "It seems the Circus was really quite close to our town."

"Uh." Ark yawned again, walking around the car to stand by Jemis. "So this is where Selvai is staying, hm?... It looks... Interesting." The young man paused long enough to glance around. "All right." He said. "What now?... Do we go ee the person in charge or?... Maybe go find your brother, first?"

~~~

Well. That was a waste of time. The whole thing had gone more than just a little pear shaped, Neva thought, and she had immediately assumed that Ava would fall back on her plan on making the Circus' lives a misery by... Doing whatever it was she wanted to do. Getting the police involved, or whatever. It was a bit of a surprise, however, when the silver haired woman seemed to change tack; Choosing instead to go after another person outside the Circus despite Adams' idea that doing such a thing would be more risky now, particlarly in the Circus knew of their activities.

"Oh?" Neva murmered. "Which two?" She asked. Well. She was probably going to be the one to provide the information for said members next of kin, so it was only right she asked.

The answers, of course, led them to that little house. How this was going to work, Neva had a basic idea. She looked at Ava in the fading light. "Guess we should get going then." She murmered, following the group as they headed towards the house.

She paid little heed to Lucia's surprised yell as they entered, and even less to Ava's drastic, cruel approach to dealing with the older woman. She simply floated around the main room, glancing at the ornaments and everything else that painted this house as a homely home. She sat herself down on one of the plush couches. "Cozy." She stated, leaning back, watching as Ava handed a photo to Adam. The red-haired male had shown about as much interest in Lucia as Neva, though he smiled slightly at the image in his hand.

"Perfectly."

~~~

Maya had been in the process of kicking a cushion around the main room of her van, when a knock at the door caught her attention. She didn't rush to answer it, not being in the mood to really talk to anyone just then. She was still venting over everything, moping around in her anger, upset and worry; Though she eventually did answer the door, letting out a quiet gasp of surprise at the person on the other side.

"Mom?... But... What... What are you-"

"Hi, love." Lucia smiled, embracing her stunned daughter into silence. "I wanted to see you. Am I not allowed to visit?"

"I don't... Uh... Sure, mom.. I just... Nevermind."

"Is something wrong?" The older woman asked, eyebrows furrowing in worry. The expression on her face very nearly made Maya spill everything there and then. The butterfly couldn't help but feel the need to talk about... Well. Everything. It was the sort of effect her mother tended to have on her. And right now, she had no-one else to confide in. And she wasn't particularly willing to talk to Dravius. He had his own problems to deal with... She almost wanted to apologise to him for being grouchy... And then she remembered what he was likely to do to her. How much he was going to hurt her, and she instantly changed her mind.

Lucia seemed to note the aura surrounding her daughter, and gently took the younger blonde by the arm. "Let's take a walk. You can tell me what's going on." She said, her tone full of concern. Maya barely had time to respond before she was being pulled along, albeit gently. She couldn't quite help feeling something was wrong here, but her judgement seemed somewhat clouded. Her emotions still threatened to spill over.

Speaking to her mother helped, certainly, but that nagging feeling kept putting a dampener on things. It was probaly just Maya, however... On edge as she was. It was only when Lucia let something slip that Maya started paying heed to her doubts. She had no time to counter, however, when her own mother turned on her, stabbing her forcefully in the arm with something sharp. It took perhaps three seconds for the sedative to kick in; And the butterfly collpased right into the arms of the waiting Adam.

It had been easy, he thought, as the Lucia behind him melted into nothing but a puddle of multicoloured ink. Once he had been alerted to the Circus' location. All of them had moved into an old, run down building, a town or so away from where the Circus was encamped. It was all Ava from here on out.

Hefting the unconcious blonde over his shoulder, Adam made his leisurely way back. His method of speedy travel came from a self-drawn portal, which transported him back to the building almost immediately, locking away behind him, disappearing.

"Done and done." He murmered, dropping Maya onto a run down couch. The real Lucia was also unconcious, though more from her physical injury than any chemical, tied up in one corner. The entire area around her coated with blood, her body still weeping red liquid from it's numerous slashes.

Neva was sat at the other end of the room, eyes narrowing when he saw Adam with the blonde. "That's... Maya?" She said. "Goodness me. I remember that one... Got awfully angry when I started getting over friendly with that lover of hers." The dark haired woman laughed, a wicked sound. "... I wonder if I can convince Ava to keep him alive next time we see him... For me."

"I doubt it." Adam snorted.

"Darn. Such a waste."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://themc.forumotion.co.uk
Ny

PostSubject: WHAT'S THIS? WHAT IS THIS?   Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Kanec (who's been off who-knows-where) loped back into the Circus grounds as a cheetah, having been off on a run (there. >.>). Checking first his and Disera's van to find them not there, he shifted into a red-tailed hawk, flying low over the vans to check the food van. But a glance down showed his a small group of three by a car, and he spiraled down, shifting into a dragon as he landed, a low growl rising in his throat. His eyes narrowed at the two (or three is he doesn't know Jemis *shrug*) strangers, flicking his tail. "What business do you have here?" Sure, maybe dragon was a bit overkill, but since the incident with Ava, he wasn't about to take strangers lightly. Nope.

~~

And Ny was flopped in the van, bored as the pups slept because there is literally nothing I can do with her. ;~;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dravvy

PostSubject: -SHRIEKING-   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:45 am

When the wall of ice sprung up behins the car, Hare's summoned rabbits simply had too much momentum going to stop in time. At least two thirds of them did. The last one, lagging behind, pulled up just short, panting heavily. The unfortunate duo collided with the wall, making anoise not unlike a car being dropped into a pond from the top of a skyscraper. Ice cracking combined with that sound, spiderwebbing fractures spiralling out from the point of impact.

Far behind on the street, Hare couldn't help letting out a "Hrrrk!" sort of noise when his bunnies smacked into Ark's conjuration, a wave of nausea and disorientation washing over him. To have the rabbits wiped out of existence so quickly was confusing, and the headache already present soared into vomit-inducing territory. The tall man then tried to take a few deep breaths to avoid doing anything regretable. It didn't work, and the last rabbit flickered out of sight as Hare proceeded to throw up in someone's side yard, losing any sort of composure for a minute.

Coughing a spitting to try and get the disgusting tast out of his mouth, Hare straightened back up from his slightly crouching position. Wiping his mouth on a hankerchief, the tall man followed Ava with a pained expression etched into his features.

-------------------------------------

Dravius turned his head towards Maya as she began talking, the almost hysterical woman facing him causing his face to take on a slightly pained expression. His eyebrows were curved slightly upwards, and his lips thinned slightly as he pressed them together. As Maya left, Dravius felt the need to say soemthing, but had no idea what it should be. The veritable vacuum in his stomach twisted tighter, making him slightly nauseous. The Co-Master turned his head as Raphael answered his earlier question.

"That's good news, at least." Dravius' voice was flat, and he tucked his bleeding hands into his pockets, picking at the flaps of skin around the edges of where he had bitten them. He only stayed in Raphael's van for a few more moments, rolling his shoulders against the wall to angle himself towards the door without having to get up.

There was a conflicting urge to break down in some dark place and to rip all of Ava's skin off, so at this point Dravius was hovering in the slightly safer "Do nothing until further notice" zone. Which translated into sitting in the shade of a tree and picking at all of the skin on his fingers until medical attention was required.

Poking his head inside the van, Dravius noted that Maya was nowhere to be seen, although he did notice the misplaced cushion, and picked it up and placed it where it should be. Sitting on the bed, he began wrapping his fingers in clean bandages, hands shaking slightly. He then knotted his bandaged fingers together and allowed his shoulders to slump, resting his forearms on his thighs.

The only sign that Dravius was breaking down lay in the shaking of his rounded shoulders. His hands were pressed to his face to muffle any sort of noise. And cried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:54 pm

((... I wanna hug Dravvy so bad right now. 8< And Kioko.))
Back to top Go down
Ny

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:41 am

All the hugs for everyone! Dravvy. Go snuggle a fluffy hybrid. D< now.))

Last edited by Ny on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my phone ate my s. D8)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:42 am

SELVAI. STOP DISAPPEARING.

... OH MY GOD. WHY.

I am not going to be able to post for like a month.
Back to top Go down
Selvai

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:38 am

Jemis carefully bent to pull her pack from the car floor. "We should go let Raphael know we're here, I doubt he wants people just wandering around the circus, with Ava and her goons trying to kidnap people," she told Ark. She moved to hand the bag to the blue haired man, only to drop it and whirl around in surprise when Kanec landed.

"Well, I thought we'd maybe check in with Raphael, then maybe go visit my brother,if that's alright with you Kanec," she said, the pain of her wounds making the female magician a bit snippy. "But since you're here, you can help out. Mind taking us to Raph's van, and carrying my bag for me? I'd get it myself, but some crazy scientist decided to take her scalpel to me earlier, and I'm not feeling too great right now," she told the shifter.

-----

Ava smirked, making her way from the corner with Lucia's unconscious form to where Maya lay on the couch. The silver haired woman stared down at the butterfly, an evil glimmer in her wine colored eyes. "Well done," she muttered, producing a scalpel from the pcket of her bloodied pants. "Now we simply have to wait for her lover to come after her. But, we don't have to be bored while we wait," the scientist said, grinning maniacally as she dragged the blade of her scalpel down the butterfly's arm, leaving a thin trail of blood in it's wake.

"Hmm. I do hope Mister Dravius sees fit to find us soon," Ava said, much later. The blonde haired woman was now tied to a chair like her mother, except in the middle of the room instead of the corner. Deep cuts and shallow gashes covered much of Maya's exposed skin, her clothing and the floor around the chair stained with drying blood. "If he takes too long, I fear he won't have an opportunity to say goodbye to his dear Maya."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:49 am

Ark had still been surveying the Circus grounds; Turning idly on the spot to get a good look at the place, when an almighty thud behind him made him jump about a foot in the air. The couple hour car ride and the chase beforehand had made him somewhat jumpy, although he tried, almost absently, to hide his slight edginess.

He turned in time to catch the great creatures' deep throated growl, and he took an immediate step backwards. Whatever it was he had been expecting... It most certainly was not a dragon. Clearing his throat quietly, the blue-haired young man watched the giant winged lizard with a slight curiousity; Listening as Jemis addressed the being. Well. At least she knew who this guy was... Or girl. Whatever. It made him feel a little better at any rate.

Exhaling through his nose, he took a quick glance at the injured magician, then looked back at the dragon, somewhat surprised the creature couldn't quite catch the scent of Jemis' blood. There had, after all, been a lot of it. Maybe a dragon's sense of smell wasn't all that good?

"Yeah..." Ark added, eyebrows knit together slightly. "We're not... You know. Here to cause any bother. Actually. We're here to give you guys a bit of warning." The male shrugged, sliding both hands into his jean pockets; His eyes still focused curiosly on the creature in front of him. Lillian, who stood somewhat behind, spoke quietly to Ark then, before getting into her car and driving off.

"Just heading for town." Ark clarified, watching the car disappear. "Uh... I think she'd feel more comfortable... All things considered."

~~~

Raphael's time spent gathering information went without result. Not to be surprised, really. He had very little information to begin with, other than it was Ava who was causing the problems. He still had no idea on who was helping her, where she was, or what she was doing. Even with the assistance of Circus members who had the unique ability of gathering information in some shape or form; Nothing really came of it.

After the other members had left, The blonde Ring-Master sat at his desk with a whoosh of breath. That had all been pretty pointless. Still... There was the possiblity of contacting ex-members for information.

Just then, a knock at the door caused Raphael to look up quickly, before he stood; Walking to the door and opening it. "Jemis." He said by way of greeting, his tone slightly surprised. He took a quick look at the young man accompanying the magician, as well as Kanec, in dragon form. "Please. Come in."

((TIME SKIP. SORT OF.))

The discussion with Jemis and the blue-haired kid, Ark, had filled Raphael in, probably with more information than he could have obtained otherwise. He knew now the descriptions of the people working with Ava, (Or at least, the ones who had been chasing them), and he deduced accurately, from Ark's description, that Neva was involved. The only thing the blonde knew about her, however, was her ability and name, as she had been discharged from the Circus shortly after she had been apprehended.

At least now he knew to be careful where men were concerned.

Sighing quietly, the Ring-Master glanced outside. After Jemis' departure, he had remained in his van, thinking over the facts he had been told. Unfortunately, this didn't make it easier to pinpoint the groups location, which, if Raphael went ahead with his previous plan, would be somewhat essential to know. Still... It was nice to know something, at least.

Outside his window, the entire landscape looked purple with the onset of night. Jemis had arrived earlier that morning, and had left Raphael's van a couple of hours later, leaving the Ring-Master to spend his day doing more research. Sighing quietly through his nose, the blonde took one last look out of the window, before pushing himself to his feet and heading for the door. Slipping outside, Raphael took a deep breath of cool night air, before heading straight for Kioko's van. It wasn't too late, so with luck, he'd be able to check up on the girl.

Stopping outside her van, he paused at the door before gently knocking, leaning against the doorframe with a sigh. "Kioko?" He said gently through the wood, idly wondering if Adriel had stayed with the albino.

~~~

Honestly?... This torture business had not been bad at all. At least, not while Maya had been unconcious. Unfortunately for her, the sedative had not last all that long, and the blonde had awoken maybe fifteen minutes or so later, her body stinging in various places.

She had barely any time to register where she was, when the sight of her unresponsive mother sent her nearly into hysterics, a feeling only elavated when she finally realised who shared that room with her. Back at the lab, acting the way she had had been easy. She hadn't been on her own, and as far as she had been concerned, her, Kioko, and everyone else were going to get out alive, once the reinforcements had shown up.

Here, however, was a different story. The butterfly was on her own. No idea where she was. At Ava's mercy shortly after hearing of the scientists murderous deeds... And with her mother. Who was very possibly dead already. She had left the Circus in a downhearted mood, scared, and angry. And now she was strapped to a chair. She was going to die here. Going to die on her own. Going to die,
having never had the chance to apologise to Dravius.

Needless to say, the silver haired scientist had not had to try very hard in getting the blonde to scream.

At first it was more fear than pain. Though pain kept her screaming long after her fear had given way to it. She struggled desperately at first; Crying heartbrokenly at the thought of her mother, the thought of dying here. As time passed, the blonde lost the energy to so much as whimper, and endured Ava's continued cruelty in silence. She eventually stopped paying attention to time, only focusing on the sheer amount of injury inflicted on her skin, though even that she regarded with distraction.

The poison Ava continually inflicted on Maya brought her momentarily back into full wakefullness, before the pain and damage eventually drowned it out again. The scientist seemed fond of allowing her deadly acids to do their work, before removing them from the butterfly's body; Allowing Maya's heart and organs to recover themselves, only to poison them again. It was taking noticeably longer for the blonde's body to recover, a few hours down the line. Eventually, Maya idly figured, her body would just give up. Hell. For all she knew, she had probably died a few times already, only for Ava to get her heart started again with some sort of chemical. so that she could continue her work... .Death... Was probably preferable to this.

The blood from Maya's wounds had dried in places, while in others they still bled freely, staining her white dress crimson. It was amazing, Maya had thought earlier when she had been coherent enough to think, just how much blood could be drawn from someone. The puddle at her feet had seemed remarkably large for having belonged to only one person.

The blonde had slipped into unconciousness again as Ava seemingly, finally... Took a break. Her chin rested on her weakly rising chest, a gold curtain streaked with red hiding most of her overly pale face; Her body in the process of recovering itself from the latest dose of poison. She could almost feel her heart straining, her blood burning, even while unable to move, or see, or even cry. Her emotions and energy had been exhausted, her body on the verge of giving up entirely, the only thing now holding her life in balance being Ava's neatly manicured, frightfully bloodied hands.

((Wow. Too much fun. O_O))

~~~

Adam had lost interest in Ava's actions regarding the blonde woman rather quickly. He wasn't so much bothered by it, but rather just found it boring. Well. It wasn't like he had a score to settle with that woman. The red-head had, after a few minutes, left Ava with her captives alone in that room, settling himself into a different room after inviting Hare along. If it was still tea-time, he figured. Hare could finally relax a bit. He probably needed it after that strain on his mind earlier. As far as Adam had been aware, Neva had left the room shortly before he had, and had seated herself on the roof of the building in order to keep an eye out.

The street, however, was pretty deserted; And Adam assumed they probably wouldn't be bothered any time soon. At least not by random visitors.

Leaning back on the plush couch on which he resided, the tall male crossed one leg over the other, both of which were stretched out before him. The sky outside was darkening, as he idly wondered what Ava planned to do once she'd damaged the butterfly enough. He knew she planned to lure another Circus member here, though how she was going to do that he was unsure. Still... She'd probably explain it once she'd had enough of carving into the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Dravvy

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Hare had been mostly uninterested in Ava's actions regarding Maya and her mother, having swallowed a few pills to try and diminish the feeling that his head was being crushed between two boulders. He had also removed his hat, setting it on the ground next to him. The tall man had followed Adam into the seperate room, a pained expression clear on his face. There were also deep shadows under his eyes, where there had been none before. Rather than sit on the comfortable-looking couch where Adam resided, Hare chose a wooden chair, his back straight as a pole.

Time stretched on, and as the blood-curdling screaming began, Hare found himself able to relax a little bit, leaning back to rest his shoulders on the top of the chair, back curved in what looked like a rather uncomfortable sort of way. Crossing his arms over his chest, the muscled man dozed off the the shrieking of Maya, catching a small nap, which fortunately took his mind of the group's imagined time contraints.

Hare woke up in a sudden sort of way, eyes flying open and back straightening abruptly. He said in a bleary sort of way, "What time is it?" He checked his watch, which was hovering around "Very nearly on time!" Nodding with satisfaction, he slipped the timepiece back into his waistcoat, rolling his shoulders and working his jaw back and forth. He looked a small bit recovered, more alert than he had before. His headache and roiling stomach had both been alleviated, which, combined with the apparent closeness to being on time, put him in a rather cheery mood.

"I do believe I shall see what the silence is about..." Hare got to his feet and replaced his hat. Entering the other room, the muscluar man bent at the waist to examine the bloody Maya, using the tip of his walking stick to lift the curtain of the woman's hair from a distance, a slight expression of distaste on his face. "This hair is unacceptable. Ridiculous. Impractical." Sneering slightly, Hare pulled on a glove to collect the hair up and away from Maya's face, twisting it into a bun that was then held in place with a pen pulled from the pocket of his trousers.

"That's a little better, I suppose. Unless you care to just lop it off." Hare sniffed, straightening back up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dravius had sat in his van for more than a little bit, although the tears stopped after a minute or two. The rest of the time was mostly spent waiting for his face to remuse it's normal, not-blotchy colour. Running his hands through his hair and taking another moment to collect himself, sighing heavily.

Exiting his van, Maya was still nowhere in sight, and a vague sense of frustration come over him. The frustration turned to a bad feeling, and then to outright fear as he asked around, and his girlfriend hadn't been seen in some time. Dravius immediately felt the need to dash off as soon as possible, but Maya's frustrated outburst earlier came to mind. Instead, he did his best to find Raphael, pointed in the right direction by a Circus member.

Dravius saw his buddy standing just outside Kioko's van and figured he was checking up on her. "'Ey...Raph?" He gently touched his friend's shoulder, a slightly sickened look coming over his face. "I can't...find...Maya and I'm...worried about her." He spat out the last three words, hand not on Raphael's shoulder balled into a fist. "I didn't wanna go anywhere by myself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selvai

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:55 am

Adriel opened the door of Kioko's van a crack, peering out at the circus master a moment before shutting it and removing the chain, then opening it all the way. "Sorry, I just thought I should check first. Since things are weird right now," she explained quietly. The dark haired woman stepped back, allowing Raphael inside before shutting the door once again. She looked over at Kioko, slumped on the bed and curled around a pillow.

"She's not feeling too well right now," Adriel told the blond man, carefully taking a seat beside the pyro. "She was crying nearly the entire time since we left your van," the short haired woman continued, gently placing one hand on Kioko's head. "I had Erik bring some food by, and I made sure she ate, but other than that no one's bothered us." She began petting the pyro's hair, frowning slightly. "Which surprised me, a bit," she said, looking up at Raphael. "I know Dravius is in a similar state, but I would have thought Maya would check on her, at least for a moment."

-----

Ava dropped the bloody scalpel into a waiting bin, pursing her lips as she watched the butterfly slip back into unconsciousness. It was rather disappointing to have her fun interrupted by the blonde's inability to withstand a little repeated torture. It just wasn't as satisfying to slice someone up when they weren't awake to appreciate it. She briefly considered switching her attention back to the older woman, but dismissed the idea. She was unconscious as well, and having already gotten ahold of Maya, the scientist just wasn't all that interested in Lucia anymore.

The silver haired woman made her way to the bathroom of the cottage, carefully washing her hands and scrubbing the dried blood from under her nails. Ava dried her hands on a towel before heading back into the living room, catching Hare styling Maya's bloody and limp hair in an updo. "I doubt it will be necessary, Mister Hare," the scientist told him, her tone lacking the hostility of her former communications with the strange man. A good torture session always did lighten her spirits. "Miss Maya will not be living long enough to worry about her hair. And it isn't bothering my efforts, so I don't care."

Leaving Hare with the women, she joined Adam in the room he had retired to. "Well, it seems as though I am taking a break for now. Our guests have both reached the limits of their endurance, sadly. I'll have to continue once one of them wakes up. If either of them do, that is." The scientist took a seat beside Adam, crossing one leg over the other. "I noticed your companion is seeming much saner now. Don't tell me all he needed was a nap."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:06 am

"Dravius?" Raphael said in surprise after he turned to face whoever it was who had put a hand on his shoulder. He had almost expected Dravius to remain in his van for a couple of days or so... All things considered. The tall, blonde male knew the Co-Master, and he knew full well how he could sometimes get. Still... It was nice to see him out... Despite it being unusual at this hour. His anxious expression had the Ring-Master slightly concerned, however.

He almost asked whether it was possible Maya may have just gone for a walk. After all, she hadn't been all that happy with them earlier, and that was usually what the blonde young woman tended to do when she was stressed, upset or angry; And she had seemed to be a bit of all three. The late time, however, threw that out of the window. If she had, she would have gone this morning, after leaving Raphaels van. Chances are she would have been back by now. Although it was possible she was elsewhere, he supposed.

"She may just be floating around the grounds. Or sitting in a tree somewhere." Raphael murmered, frowning slightly at Dravius' uptight state. "Maybe she didn't wish to head back to the van yet." He paused, then raised his eyebrows. "... Go where, exactly?" He asked, just as the door of the van next to him opened.

"Uh. That's understandable." The Ring-Master replied to Adriel, smiling weakly and throwing a quick look at Dravius. He stepped inside as the dark haired woman allowed him in, gesturing Dravius in with him, and sighing quietly at the sight of Kioko. "I figured she might be." He murmered. He looked at Adriel as she spoke again, his expression becoming slightly confused as he looked back over his shoulder at the Co-Master.

"I would have been surprised if you had." He said, pulling his gaze back to the woman. "Maya... Wasn't in much of a state to do anything when she left my van this morning. I suggested something she didn't really agree with." The blonde male paused, then shook his head. "... I don't think Maya has even... Seen Dravius today after he got his news." The Ring-Master said, suddenly looking more concerned as he looked over at his Co-Master. Okay... Now that he thought about it... THAT was unusual. No matter how angry she had been, Maya definately would have gone to support Dravius at some point... It was in her nature... But if Dravius hadn't seen her all day...

"That isn't like her. Not at all." Raphael said suddenly, stepping towards the door. "Dravius. We need to go find Selvai. If anything, . We can find out where Maya got to." The blonde looked at Adriel. "Thank you. For keeping an eye on Kioko... I figured she may have needed someone... After... That. I don't know whether or not you want ot stay with her tonight. If so, I'll check back in on you in the morning." Raphael smiled sadly, then promptly opened the door and stepped out of it, taking Dravius with him and heading for Selvai's van.

He knocked on the door of the magicians van almost before he'd stopped walking, frowning at the earth before looking at Dravius. "You haven't seen Maya all day?" He asked, more to confirm than anything, before he started biting his lip, leaning lightly against Selvai's van.

~~~

At Hare's sudden wakefullness, Adam pulled him gaze away from the window; Watching as the tall, bulky man checked his wristwatch. The thing the red-head thought was probably Hare's first action every single morning, and then every ten minutes or so after.

"Feel free." The quiet male replied, as Hare slipped out of the room to investigate whatever it was Ava was doing right now. It had been a good few hours since Maya had been taken hostage; And her screams of agony had endured for quite a while, stopping for short periods of time, before starting up again. This one sounded like the usual, so Adam felt no need to check up on it. Sighing quietly through his nose, the male leant both elbows on the back of the couch, tilting his head back and closing his eyes.

He dozed this way for a good while, before the sound of the door opening pulled him out of it. He looked over, almost expecting to see Hare, although not entirely surprised to see Ava. "Hm. You probably need that break." The red-head said quietly. "You've been in there a while. Tell me." He leant his head back and closed his eyes again. "Do you have any plans beyond this point?... Or are you biding your time?..." He paused, then added, "I have no issues either way."

"Hare?" Adam snorted amusedly. "We're probably catching up to his time." He replied, lifting his head back off the couch and twisting his neck slightly. "He's awfully picky about his time. You'll find he's far easier to get along with when we're not running late." The men glanced quickly back at the window. "I suppose his nap may have helped, though. Yes."

Adam shrugged, then gestured to the spread-out tea on the coffee table. "Help yourself." He said. "No doubt you'll wish to remain down here tonight. Just in case your guests happen to wake up again. Wouldn't want to leave them without their host, would you." Despite Adam's usually detached emotional range; His eyes portrayed a certain cold malice that was barely noticeable unless he looked at you directly. Quite obviously... He probably enjoyed those women's screams as much as Hare or Ava had.
Back to top Go down
Selvai

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:26 am

Finally finding Selvai's van among the many in the circus grounds, Jemis breathed a sigh of relief and knocked twice on the door. It opened a moment later, Selvai standing on the other side. "Jemis?" he asked, tone slightly startled but polite. "I thought you were planning to stay in your friend's home while you healed." He stepped aside, allowing the dark haired woman and Ark inside.

"That was the plan, but the crazies somehow tracked us down, and we had to run for it. We were lucky to have Ark's abilities, or they still would have managed to catch us." Jemis leaned against the wall, worn out from both her injuries and the excitement of the day. Selvai pushed a chair toward her and she collapsed into it, smiling gratefully. "It is good to see you again, Ark. Thank you for taking care of Jemis," he said, pulling out another chair for Ark. "This is my wife, Karene," he added, taking a seat beside her on the bed once Ark sat down. "Jemis, how are your injuries?"

"Nothing you need to worry too much about," the female magician told him. "Like I told you, Lillian patched me up, and aside from stinging abit, they're not bothering me. I'm just a little tired now."

Selvai nodded. "Of course. I will see about finding an unoccupied van for you and Ark. If you do not mind sharing that is?" He was interrupted by yet another knock on the door, and the magician shared a curious look with Jemis as he stood and opened the door. "Ah, hello Raphael, Dravius," he said, spotting the circus master and co-master. "Is there something you needed from us?"

-----

"Have I?" Ava asked lightly. "You'll have to excuse me, I tend to become wrapped up in my work when I happen upon a project that interests me." The silver haired woman looked over at Adam, watching the line of his throat as he tilted his head back. "Hmm. I'm waiting to see if Mister Wolfe manages to track down his missing butterfly while she's still breathing. Beyond that, there are no solid plans, other than having then both die screaming," the scientist informed him idly.

Ava turned her attention to the cups of tea, carefully picking one up with thumb and forefinger. She eyed the liquid suspiciously, sniffing delicately before sipping. "Never let anyone say I am a bad hostess," she agreed once she'd swallowed. "And I can't allow them to become bored, can I?" Ava swirled the tea around in her cup, a harsh, cruel smile breaking across her face as she watched the liquid. "That would just be bad manners on my part."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dravvy

PostSubject: MY COMPUTER IS HAVING SEIZURES.   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Dravius wrung his hands anxiously, replying with more than a little bit of apprehension, "I know she just might be around, but I'm just worried. I don't know where I'd go. Somewhere." The Co-Master began pressing the tips of his fingers together in quick succession, anxiety stamped onto his face. As the door opened, the man mustered up a weak smile. He looked a bit worse for the wear, the circles under his eyes much deeper than normal, eyes red and skin tone papery.

When Raphael entered the van, Dravius ducked his head and scooted inside behind him, standing slightly behind his friend and saying nothing. Instead, he looked at the young woman with her head down rather uncertainly, worry for her fighting with worry for Maya. Shifting from foot to foot, the young man had settled on just pressing his forefingers together with quite a bit of force, enough to make bright red blood spot on the white bandages wrapped around his fingertips. At Raphael’s sudden revelation and declaration, Dravius just managed to nod once, smile weakly again at Adriel, and duck his head to follow his friend out of the van.

The walk to Selvai’s van was a short one, but it gave Dravius enough time to begin nervously picking at his bandages, small bits of cloth catching on his shirt and clinging there. At Raphael’s question, Dravius looked surprised at the fact that there was a question, and then answered, “No, not at all. Which is why I’m worried.” At the door opening, he jumped slightly, abruptly blurting out, “We haven’t seen Maya all day and I’m really worried and can you find her please?” The words in the one sentence ran together, making it difficult to understand. Dravius seemed to notice the half-destroyed bandages on his hands at that point and shoved his hands in his pockets, looking as if he was about to throw up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hare sniffed once as Ava left the room, using one gloved hand to lift Maya’s head, fingers stilted under chin. Pulling on his other glove and tucking his cane under his arm, the bulky man lifted one of the woman’s eyelids, then sighed and ducked into a room separate to the one occupied by Ava and Adam, returning with a bowl of water and a rag. Clicking his tongue gently, he began cleaning the blood from Maya’s skin, sighing, “We mustn’t let you sit in this state, now can we.” Despite his fierce looks and muscular frame, Hare’s touch was gentle, carefully wiping away the crusted blood from Maya’s wounds.

With the rag and water, Hare had brought some assorted medical supplies, and he then began cleaning and patching up Maya’s wounds, humming a sprightly classical tune as he did so. Finally he tilted Maya’s head back so that her neck was resting on the top of the chair’s back. As a final touch, he took her hair down and rinsed the dried blood out of it, returning it to its up-do. “There, dear, now isn’t that better? We wouldn’t want your beau to turn sour on you.” Hare nodded and tugged his gloves off, replacing the blood-stained gloves with another pristine white pair.

Returning to the other room, Hare picked up a teacup and took a sip, looking rather content. With a satisfied look at his watch, which proclaimed both that it was teatime and that they were “So close to punctuality it is ludicrous”, he remarked, “You certainly are an artist when it comes to pain, Ava. The screams were exquisite. The butterfly almost sounds classically trained.” Smirking into his tea, Hare then replaced the teacup on the table, looking from side to side. “Where is the other lovely lady? I have not seen her for some time.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:16 pm

"I know you do." Adam murmered as Ava mentioned getting caught up in her work. He had, after all, worked with her long enough to realise she had a great passion for this sortof thing. Not to mention, she had turned out to be awfully good at it.

"You don't think she'll survive, then?" He asked, leaning forward slightly to take one of the cups from the neary tray. "And you might want to be careful with that. You want this... Wolfe person to find you. There's no saying he won't bring company. A few more probably won't cause problems. But I've heard that Circus is pretty big." The tall red-head shrugged, leaning back into the couch once he'd deposited his cup back on the table.

He glanced over at his ex as the scientist responded to his last question, before snorting quietly. "I seriously doubt the young one will survive another round of you." He said, using two fingers to idly rub the skin on the back of his neck; A small chain tattoo carried by little demonic looking birds resting there. He then shrugged slightly, turning his gaze to the window as the door opened and Hare walked in.

He raised an eyebrow at the bulky mans' compliments, then cleared his throat quietly. He gave the tall male a peculiarly penetrating look, about to ask where he had been before shrugging to himself."The other woman is in the same room as the one strapped to the chair. Unless Ava saw fit to move her elsewhere" He answered. Right about then, the door opened again, and Neva walked in. The dark haired woman had been keeping watch outside, and would most likely head back out in short order.

"So... What's with the clean up job?" She asked the room, hands on her hips.

Adam raised an eyebrow. "What"

"The woman. I was expecting a bit of a mess from my previous experiences. She doesn't look like you've done a very good job on her though." Neva replied, shrugging in Ava's direction.

Adam stood, before making his way to the other room. He was back within minutes, pretty sure Ava wouldn't be happy about this... Cleaning up job. When it came to Ava, that was almost like painting over a stunning canvas picture. With white. Nothing quite like destroying an artists' work. He looked at Hare, an eyebrow quirked. It was probably him. He was the sort of guy to this sort of thing.

"What was the point of that?" He asked, referring to Maya, leaning his elbows on the back of his chair as he sat down; His gray eyes focused on the bulky male. Ah well. No doubt Ava would rectify that problem. From what he remembered of her, she absoloutely hated working without any visible result.

~~~

The opening of Selvai's door made Raphael look quickly over his shoulder; His gaze having been previously trained on the ill-looking Dravius. He opened his mouth to reply, when the Co-Master promptly beat him to it, causing the Ring-Master to look at his oldest friend with slight concern. He sincerely hoped that Dravius was just worrying over nothing... Having Maya go missing was something he didn't need on top of losing his brother.

"Sorry." Raphael said, turning to Selvai. "He's concerned. I figured you'd be able to help us out quicker than having us just go looking for her. Also it is rather late." The blonde tried not to voice his own concerns. He shrugged lightly as Karene appeared at Selvai's shoulder.

"He'd be happy to help. Right?" She said, elbowing Selvai before stepping away from the door; Allowing Raphael and Dravius to enter the van. Karene would have offered... Unfortunately her scrying abilities were really not all that accurate. She settled herself on the bed as the Ring-Master stood himself by the wall; Greeting Jemis with a smile.

Ark, who had also been in the van, was dozing on a chair in the corner; Sun visor pulled to cover his eyes.

"So what's with the worry." Karene asked, looking between Dravius and Raphael.

"Ah... She hasn't been seen all day. I thought she may have just... Walked someplace. She... Wasn't too happy with either of us earlier." The blonde sighed. "But... All things considered. I'm more concerned by the fact that she hasn't been to see Dravius all day. Or Kioko. No matter how angry she would have been, she would have shown herself by now."

Karene raised an eyebrow. "Why?" She asked. She was sure it wasn't set in stone you had to see certain people each day. Unless... Well. Raphael's expression clearly said that wasn't all of it. He looked worriedly at Dravius, then sighed trhough his nose as he looked at Jemis. "Your... News came a little late." He said, causing Karene to suddenly look concerned.

"I didn't mention it earlier when you came to my van but... We've lost two people already. We're all a little on edge."

Karene had been looking at Dravius as Raphael spoke. Going by the look of him, one of them had been close to him. Looking slightly paler than usual, the caramel haired woman nodded at Selvai. "Might want to get a move on finding Maya then. We don't want her wnadering around if this is the case."
Back to top Go down
Selvai

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:35 am

Selvai blinked in surprise at Dravius' sudden outburst. "Ah. I understand." The magician stepped to the side, wincing at Karene's elbow in his side. "I am happy to be of assistance," he said as the pair stepped inside. "However, I will need a moment to prepare." The magician turned to his dresser, pulling out the mirror he'd used previously and unwrapping it from its cloth. As Karene spoke to Raphael and Dravius, he took up a spot on the bed, legs crossed underneath him as he held the mirror in his lap and began to concentrate on the images within.

Jemis watched the conversation between the circus master and Karene, frowning at his words to her. "You mean..." her words trailed off as she realized what he meant, and Jemis inhaled sharply. "Who else did that witch attack?" she asked, shaken.

Before Raphael could answer her question, Selvai leaned back from where he had been bent over the mirror, rubbing at a line near his eye. "I have something. Did Maya mention going to visit her mother, Dravius? I caught flashes of Lucia's cottage in the mirror while I was trying to ascertain Maya's location."

-----

"Well, thank you." Ava took another sip of tea. "I do so enjoy my work. It's rather pleasent to find other like minded individuals who can appreciate my efforts. Speaking of, I should gather up and clean my instruments. Excuse me." Ava sat her teacup down on the table, leaving the two men alone in the room.

The scientist stopped short when she spotted he victim, previous good mood disappearing quickly. The butterfly, while still unconscious, had been cleaned up, her wounds tended to. Her blonde hair had even been washed, and twisted into an updo on her head. Seething, Ava stomped back into the living room, vision going red as she pointed an accusatory finger at Hare.

"How-dare-you!" she hissed. "I spent hours getting the woman fixed just so, and you saunter in there and ruin all my work!" The silver haired woman was nearly shouting by now, wine colored eyes wild in her anger and her hands shaking with rage as she continued to point at the taller man. "It's going to take all night to recreate that! I'll have to re-open all her wounds, and then there's no guarantee she won't die from blood loss before I'm done!" she raged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:27 am

((Bored. xD))

Raphael had been watching Selvai intently, when Jemis' words made him move his gaze to her. "Yeah." He said quietly, throwing a quick look at Dravius; A quiet sigh slipping through his lips. "Kioko's mother... And Xavier." The blonde exhaled, looking back towards the magician; Still in the process of scrying. Karene, who still sat next to her husband, had paled visibly at the Ring-Master's words; Managing to throw a sympathetic glance towards Dravius. Poor kid. And... Poor Kioko too.

When Selvai spoke, both Karene and Raphael turned to look at him; The blonde Ring-Master of which frowned. "That doesn't sit right..." He murmered. "Maya wouldn't have visited her mother without telling someone."

"Perhaps she was worried about her?" Karene suggested, still looking slightly shaken. "I mean... I'm taking it she knows about everything. She may have wanted to check up on her mother."

Raphael nodded. "That seems reasonable." He replied. "But... I can't see Maya being stupid enough to travel all the way to her home town without telling anyone, no matter how worried she may have been. She knows full well what Ava is capable of. I think she would have taken someone with her if that was the case." The Ring-Master paused, his frown still visible. The more he thought about this... The more unlikely it became "Besides," He continued. "... Her mother lives a long way from here. It's a long, long way to travel. There's little chance Maya would have got there this quickly without help."

As Raphael was speaking, Karene had taken Selvai's mirror from him and was looking into it speculatively; Her chin resting in a hand. Despite Selvai being the most experienced of the two with scrying, the caramel haired woman wasn't completely useless; And managed to conjure the image of Lucia's house the same as her husband had done.

"Raphael." She said suddenly, causing the blonde to look at her. "Jemis was telling us about the people who had attacked her earlier. She said you'd recognised Neva from the description she gave you. Is Neva working with Ava?"

"Going from Jemis' descriptions?... It would seem so. Why?"

"Because, unless my scrying is awry..." Karene murmered, staring intently at the mirror in her lap. "... Neva is located at Lucia's house."

The silence lasted perhaps a second, before Raphael's entire persona changed. His eyes became suddenly stormy, and his breath suddenly became caught in his throat, and he was pretty certain his heart stopped. This wasn't good. This wasn't good... At all. A sudden cold fear had attached itself to the room. If Maya was... If... No. He couldn't think like that... But it was hard not to. Two people had been killed already... Maya had been missing for hours... The chances of her... Still being alive... He couldn't... No.

"We have to get there. Now!" He barked, causing Karene to look up sharply from the mirror. Going by her face, she too had the same, foerboding thoughts. There was a sick sort of expression on her face, though she nodded resoloutely and stood. "I could probably teleport a couple of people there."

"Good. You can take me and Dravius." The Ring-Master turned his stormy gaze to Selvai. He didn't want to upset Dravius further... But there was no chance in hell Dravius was going to let him go alone... He knew that for a fact.

"Can you follow us?... See if you can bring another couple of members with you. Rev might be a good start." He said, pulling his gaze away from Selvai to look back at Karene. The caramel haired woman, sensing his urgency, promptly cast her spell.

Without another word, Karene nodded at Selvai, before the area around her and her passengers shimmered.

~~~~

The street was dark; The lights in the house barely visible. Karene looked at it with concern. "Raphael... You don't think-" She started, being cut off by a wave of Raphael's hand.

"Don't say it." He said shortly. He was desperately trying not to think of the worst case scenario... Not with Maya... A scenario he thought was... Highly likely...Everything considered..

"We have to end this. We have to end this... Before... Before anyone else... Loses their life." The Ring-Mastr said in an eerily quiet voice.

"This ends tonight."
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:05 pm

... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Selvai

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 am

*dies*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:32 am

Selvai. Move over so I can die next to you, please.
Back to top Go down
Selvai

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:09 am

*scoots over*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Pff.

Last edited by Maya on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ny

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:23 am

*sorta just....sits*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am

'Til whenever, then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   

Back to top Go down

The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next