Nnn. o_o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dun wanna do a description. D,

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Dravvy

Dravvy

The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Dravius snorted at Maya's most likely in jest question, and answered, "Well, if I bought a year's supply, it would start to go bad after a while, now wouldn't it. And punch can be heavy." He crossed his arms and put a self-satisfied look on his face, sitting in his chair again. The Co-Master commenced to continue leaning back in his chair once again. It always teetered on two legs, seeming on the verge of falling, but never quite crossing the line into free-fall.

He looked up when Raphael ambled in, blinking once and bringing all four legs of his chair to rest on the ground. "Yeah, I'm fine." He nodded a few times, then an expression of mild surprise took over his face as Raphael stated the fact that Ms. Vielle was already on her way. "Uh?" Dravius' eyebrows furrowed slightly, looking a little confused.

"Well, that's good, then." He smiled slightly, crossing his legs at the ankles and leaning foreward slightly. "Rather fortunate, actually. I don't know if she could have gotten here in time otherwise." Yawning quietly, Dravius rolled both his ankles, producing loud pops from both of them. "I actually have to get a new tie. Or borrow one. I got ink all over mine. It was such a lovely shade of green, too." The Co-Master pouted slightly, his arms still crossed.

"Raphael, have you any ties I could borrow?" Dravius tilted his head to the side and looked up at his friend, blinking slowly. "It would be nice if I could use it for the wedding."
Back to top Go down
Selvai

Selvai

PostSubject: Dravius you unsympathetic cad.   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:24 pm

“The rain does not bother me that much. It means we have an excuse to lock ourselves away in our van all day,” Selvai said, leaning his head back. “Since you and I are not performers, we do not have to worry about going to the main tent if it is raining.” He squinted his eyes closed to protect them from the bright morning sunlight as he listened to Karene speak. “Tomorrow it is, then. I confess, I am glad you did not want to wait. These three weeks have been enough of a delay already.”

The magician listened without comment as Karene answered his question about Raphael’s request. Well, he hadn’t really thought the circus master would interrupt their wedding without a very good reason to do so. Still, he was curious about whoever Raphael had needed found so badly that he would send Karene off right on the eve of the ceremony. And her vague explanation hadn’t really satisfied that curiosity completely. But instead of questioning her further, Selvai simply returned her smile. “I will not. I am just satisfied that you are home.”

He leaned forward to allow Karene to step past him, shaking a few strands of hair out of his face. “Sounds perfect,” the magician said, taking the offered hand and standing up. “One moment.” Stepping back inside the van, he pulled on a pair of socks and his boots, taking a moment to rake his fingers through his loose hair before rejoining Karene outside. He closed two of the lower buttons on his shirt, leaving it mostly open. “Alright. Let us go eat, then.”

Taking Karene’s hand, Selvai headed in the direction of the food van. Stepping inside, he grabbed a pair of plates, handing one to Karene and piling a stack of waffles on to his own, along with a few slices of fruit. He waited for Karene, looking over the people gathered in the food van as she got her food. “Looks like Maya and Dravius are here,” he told her. “Would you like to sit with them, or find an empty table?”
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:32 am

"I suppose that's why Karene asked her over early?" Maya questioned to Dravius' response to her mother being on her way here, leaning over to wipe Angel's mouth again, a smile playing on her face. "So that she had enough time to get herself here for the wedding."

Nodding, Raphael grinned, leaning back over his chair so that he was looking at the ceiling. "I'd assume so. Your home town is quite a distance away from here, after all." He said, adjusting himself slightly in his seat, bringing his face back so that he could look at his Co-Master as he spoke. "A tie?" He asked, eyeing the wall as his expression became thoughtful. "Actually... I think I do. I'll hand it over to you tomorrow. Or later today, either way."

He paused, then looked between the butterfly and the Co-Master. "I think we'll forego shows all week. We wouldn't be doing it with the wedding anyway, but there's little point starting with only a few days left to go. Actually..." He leaned forward, grinning. "You know. There's a very beautiful lake not far from here... Maybe a couple of hours travelling. I think we should top there on our way to the next city for a few days. We'll probably need the break before our city performances. Cities are always busy. Selvai and Karene can almost call it their honeymoon." He laughed.

~~~

"Huh. We can stay in the van all day anyway, if you want." Karene laughed, "pff"-ing at her fiancee's words and glancing off towards the food van. "And I agree. Three weeks is far too long. Besides, there's no planning to do. It's basically all sorted. I just need to get Raphael to contact the priest and... Get things set up. Shouldn't take long." She mused.

At Selvai's spoke hesitancy, Karene raised an eyebrow as he padded back into the van, shortly emerging a minute later before taking hold of her hand and heading for the food van. She remained silent the entire way there, allowing the magician to just pull her along, before holding out a hand as he passed her a plate once they'd got inside. "Huh?" She responded to his next words, looking quickly over her shoulder.

"Oh. Pff. Raphaels sat there, there might not be a lot of room. We can seat ourselves on the table next to them, though." She smiled, collecting a couple of toast slices before padding off to the nearby table.

"Oh. How thoughtful of you." She greeted, catching the tail end of Raphael's sentence as she approached. She sat herself on the next table over, snorting as Angel began throwing grapes around. Clearly the little girl had finished eating.

"Oh, hey." Maya smiled, trying to restrain her daughters little hands as she sneakily flung a grape at her father;s head. "Have you guys already decided when you're going ahead with the wedding?" She asked, pulling her daughter out of the high chair and settling her in her lap.

"Mmm. Tomorrow." Karene replied.

Raphael tilted his head. "So soon?" He grinned. "Should have expected it, really."

"Yeah, well. Why not?" Karene grinned, turning back to her toast. She'd speak to Raphael about things later. There was no point focusing on it now, it wasn't really all that pressing, anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://themc.forumotion.co.uk
Selvai

Selvai

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:32 am

“Hm, that should work,” Selvai said, following Karene to the empty table. He settled in next to her, snagging a bottle of syrup from the middle of the table and pouring out a generous amount over his waffles. He nodded to the others sitting at the table next to them. “Good morning, Maya, Dravius, Raphael. And there’s little Angel,” he said, smiling at the grape flinging child. Selvai used his fork to cut up one of the waffles on his plate, popping a small piece into his mouth and chewing as he listened to the conversation.

“We have waited a bit longer than we had planned, after all,” Selvai reminded Raphael good naturedly. “Although it will good to see your mother again, Maya. Hopefully Jemis will be able to make the ceremony as well.” He’d sent his sister the invitation well ahead of time, but with the way she flitted about from place to place, he wasn’t completely sure she’d be there in time for the wedding. Still, he hoped that she would make it. It would be nice to have a family member besides Disera there for him.

-----

Having woken up quite early that morning, Erik had spent a good amount of time hanging around the van where Neva had been imprisoned, until his stomach began demanding food. Slinking into the food van, he spotted Raphael sitting at one of the tables and broke into a grin. Grabbing a few pieces of toast and some jam he snuck up behind the circus master. The shifter snagged a chair from a nearby table and shoved it next to the blonde, practically bouncing as he sat next to him. “Good morning all!” he sing-songed. “So, I’m assuming since the bride returned, the wedding is going ahead soon?” Nibbling on his toast, the shifter leaned up against Raphael, fluttering his eyelashes as he continued speaking. “You know, I still need a date for it. Interested?”

He yelped as someone smacked him hard across the back of the head, metal knuckles making the blow sting more than normal. Turning, he glared up at Adriel, who returned the look as she grabbed him by the collar and pulled the shifter over to a nearby table. “No one wants to be your date, Erik. Stop asking.”

“You’re evil,” he declared, sitting across the table from her.

“And you’re annoying.” Adriel stated in a matter of fact tone, pulling her plate closer. She looked over at the other two tables. “Mornin’, guys. Didn’t get to say it last night, but it’s good to see you back, Karene. You guys going ahead with the wedding now?”
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:43 am

Raphael had nodded at Karene's confirmation of the wedding date, before stretching his arms over his head. Maya still sat sedately next to him, holding a giggling Angel in her lap, seeming to have completely forgotten about her own pancakes.

At the arrival of everyone else, Angel had become quite and still enough to stare at them all in turn, before turning her attention back to her mother and trying to stand on her lap. "It will be," Maya smiled at Selvai as he spoke of her mother. "Her last visit was only three months or so ago... But it's nice to see her more often. And I hope so," She paused, frowning a little. "I'm sure Jemis will show... She doesn't seem the kind to miss her brother's wedding if she can help it." She threw another smile at the magician, then had to look back at Angel as the little girl began tugging on her hair.

"Yeah. I'm sure she'll be here." Karene agreed, swallowing a mouthful of toast and nudging Selvai in the ribs. She eventually went back to her breakfast just as Raphael was about to stand himself up, his movements hindered when a chair suddenly appeared next to him, shortly followed by Erik. He didn't look surprised. He was far, far too used to Erik being here. He did however, lean away slightly with raised eyebrows at the Shifters words.

"I appreciate you asking" He humoured with a twitching smile. "But really. A wedding isn't a dating party. You can go on your own, it's not that peculiar."

Of course, he didn't need to deal with the red-head further as at that moment Adriel appeared, whacking him right over the head. Snorting quietly, he watched Adriel drag the Shifter away, before pushing himself to his feet and looking back at the table. "Well. I've got things to deal with, so I'll be on my way. Dravius, I'll drop a tie off for you later." He grinned, before turning on his heel. He threw a thankful smile in Adriels direction, then stepped out of the van and headed for where Neva was being kept. He wasn't going to enter the van, of course, vbut he did need to speak to Clarice.

Maya had watched the whole thing fleetingly, a knowing smile on her face at Adriel's intervention, which she hid rather well by snuggling into her daughters hair. Karene had also watched, almost completing her toast by the time Adriel spoke. "Why, thank you." She said with a smile, nodding at the womans following question. "We decided tomorrow would be best. By the way... What exactly was Raphael talking about earlier?"

"Earlier?" Maya asked, looking over at the caramel haired woman.

"Yeah. When he mentioned "honeymoon". What was he talking about?"

"Oh," The butterfly laughed, pulling her daughters fingers away from her hair. "He was talking about stopping by a lake on the way to the city... Thought it might be a good idea."

Karene thought for a minute. "Huh. Wouldn't be bad," She agreed, finishinf her breakfast. Maya just shook her head, smiling a little as she stood from the table. Angel by this point had started complaining. "I'll take this one bback outside." She said, smiling at Dravius, before looking back towards the others. "See you guys later." With that, she padded out of the van and immediately headed for her own.

Stepping inside, she left the door open as she popped her daughter on the bed, before removing a blanket from the wardrobe. She padded back outside, placing the blanket out on a spare, open patch of field just in front of the van she shared with Dravius, before retrieving Angel and a sun umbrella. She placed her daughter on the blanket, then placed the umbrella on the corner of the blanket, so that it cast a shadow over it. The last thing she wanted was for Angel to end up getting burnt. And in this weather, that was likely.

Popping back into the van, Maya brought out a couple of Angel's toys, Brandon included, and the baby almost immediately got busy burying her face into the butterfly's soft wings.
Back to top Go down
Dravvy

Dravvy

PostSubject: Poppa!   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Dravius only nodded at Raphael's confirmation that he could indeed lend him a tie, then proceeded to half-listen, half fiddle with a thin silver ring while Raphael kept talking. He was paying just anough attention to his friend the process what he was thinking, but still spinning the ring around the ring finer of his right hand, staring at the gleaming band of metal. Rings. Weddings. Nnn.

The talk of weddings tended to make him a little bit anxious, since he knew it would probably a good idea to ask Maya if she wanted to marry him, but the very idea of that made his throat tighten up. Dravius didn't know if he'd ever be able to do it, which kind of bummed him out. He snapped out of his reverie when a grape bounced off of his temple, hurled by his daughter. He blinked once or twice, then uncrossed and recrossed his legs at the ankles, tapping one foot gently on the ground.

At Maya's departure, he grinned briefly, then waved to both of them, looking quite tired, in spite of his relatively good night's sleep. Dravius always had those ridiculous shadows under his eyes, no matter how much he slept, and he seemed even more haggard than usual as he actually sat up straight, smiling at Erik's antics. He then stifled a yawn and said tiredly, "Morning, Addie, Rick." He gave a weak wave to go with it, elbows on the table.

--------------------

My. This certainly was a large place. Very colourful, too, thought the rather handsome older man standing in front of a collection of vans. He was clad in khaki slacks, respectable shoes, a white, button up shirt, and a light brown sweater-vest. He was of average height, with brown hair going a bit grey.

The man also had a pair of round spectacles balanced on the end of his long, straight nose. His bright blue eyes roamed over the grounds, his head tilted slightly to the side. He was holding a large suit case in his left hand, the ring finger of that same hand adorned with a silver wedding band.

The poor man still was looking a little lost, blinking slowly at the many vans scattered around. He was under the impression there was to be a wedding today, but maybe he had gotten here early. Or....oh no, maybe he was late! The man, probably in his fifties and of average height, looked a bit worried as he ventured into the circus grounds, looking for his oldest son amongst the hub-bub. There really was quite a lot going on, even at this early hour, and all manner of strange people were hurrying about, of all ethnicities and skill sets. Liam Wolfe was amazd by how well they worked together, especially considering many of them looked like they were still of high school or college age.

Last edited by Dravvy on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'Cause my pony is prettier than yours.)
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:43 am

At Angel's beginning complaint, Karene had pushed her now empty plate towards the center of the table. She threw a grin in Maya's direction as she stated she was going to take the gurgling child elsewhere. Waving the butterfly winged young-woman out of the door, Karene sighed quietly as she mimicked Raphael's earlier move; Leaning back slightly so that her face was looking upwards.

She idly reminded herself that she needed to speak to Raphael, for a number of reasons, before looking back towards the table at which Dravius currently sat.

"Sheesh. You look positively run through the mill," Karene noted with slight amusement as she continued to lean back lightly against the chair she resided in. She was referring, of course, to the Co-Master and the half-asleep expression on his face, that and he'd looked slightly off in his own world for a minute there.

Sighing again, she looked at Selvai. "I'd better go talk to Raphael about sorting this wedding." She said, kissing her fiancee swiftly on the cheek, standing up and gently pushing her chair towards it's original position under the table. Of course, the wedding wasn't the only thing she needed to mention. Waving at the others gathered, the caramel-haired woman stepped out of the van, following the Ring-Master's steps towards Calrice's.

~~~~

Pleasant morning. Would have been more pleasant had it not been so darn hot. Xavier sighed loudly, stood outside his temporary accomodation wearing a thin, blue-gray t-shirt and black trousers. He was almost tempted to take the shirt off, though decided against it for the moment.

Stretching his arms over his head, the tall, dark haired male dropped them just as he caught sight of Maya leaving the food van, and carrying a little wriggling Angel as she went. He grinned slightly, before amusing himself with watching other members for a short while. He eventually decided to go and see his little neice, and padded off towards the Co-Master's van, hands in his pockets.

"Good morning." He greeted as he approached, lowring himself enough so that he tickle Angel, causing the little girl to giggle and faceplant the blanket in an attempt to get away from him. "How's the little trouble maker, hm?"

"The little trouble maker is absoloutely fine." Maya responded with a slight smile, watching her daughter almost suffocate herself with the blanket. Clearly Xavier's fingers were still causing a bother, going by the huge amount of muffled giggling and squealing. "How about you?" The blonde asked as she settled herself cross-legged on the blanket, just under the shade of the sun umbrella.

"Oh. I'm dandy." Xavier replied laughing, pulling his hand away from Angel and standing himself up. He grinned as the littl girl moved her face so that she could look at him warily, though she remined in an almost face-down position. She couldn't risk revealing her tummy again.

"Not sure if I can handle this weather though." He added as an afterthought, smiling slightly as he glanced around, expression suddenly becoming highly susprised and somewhat concerned. Maya had caught this expression, despite having tempted Angel to sit up again. "Is there something wrong?" She asked, following Xavier's gaze.

"Ah. Uh. No. Not really. I'll be... Right back." He said, before walking quickly away. He was pretty positive his eyes hadn't decieved him, although he wasn't quite sure of what he thought of it. His father?... Here, at the Circus?

Huh. Sure. Xavier had, after all, had to explain to his parents that their missing younger son was indeed still alive and well, but he had not at all expected this. He hadn't had much chance to tell them anything else, considering he was forever moving about. The only information he'd given his parents was where he was staying, and he had, yes, mentioned that Dravius was staying here also. But for his dad to show up out of nowhere like this...

Sighing again, Xavier gave a worried sort of glance about him, then stopped not far from his father. "Not to sound rude or anything, dad, but what exactly are you doing here... And where is mom?" He asked. He was sure that his father wouldn't have come on his own, especially if he'd come to see Dravius. Unless of course she was too ill to travel... Or something. And oh goodness... What would his father make of Dravius?... The last time he'd seen him was before that man took him... Now he was as tall as Xavier, covered in scars, and had a family of his own.

This was going to be one hell of a meeting...
Back to top Go down
Dravvy

Dravvy

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Liam had been just wandering aimlessly around the circus grounds with a content expression on his face, swinging his handheld suitcase slightly. Such a nice place, this was. Lovely flags fluttering in the breeze, wonderful painted vans scattered around. The man was actually quite content to just wander aimlessly, smart shoes making the grass rustle softly.

When his eldest son crept up behind him, the older man threw his case straight into the air and whirled around, glasses slipping all the way to perch dangerously on the tip of his nose. Liam relaxed as his case hit thr ground with a soft thump, then said, "Oh. Hello, Xavier." He smiled, just as crookedly as both of his sons, then said, "Well. I have come to visit. Obviously. And. Your mother is on her way. You see, I went on ahead because your mother wanted to run a few errands and the such." The man had a way of speaking that made everything he said dramatic, as if he was in a play of some sort.

"Also. It seemed like a good time to come and visit!" Liam grinned at his eldest son, picking up his case from the ground. "Unless. This was a bad, bad time." He suddenly looked very worried, pushing his glasses up and fixing his collar, one side of which had popped up in his distraction.

"Tell me. Is it a good time to be here." Liam seemed dead serious, looking up at his much taller son, considering the man only came in at about six feet at the top of his slightly grey hair. "Because of it isn't. I can leave. Say the wrd and I will be off. Tell me." He looked seriously at Xavier, still gripping his case.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 am

Watching his father carefully, Xavier's expression became slightly bewildered by the older man's words. He certainly didn't look, or sound, like a man who was about to come face to face with his missing son of... What?... 15 plus years?... Although that was probably Xavier's fault. He'd let his parents know that Dravius was live and well, he'd even mentioned the "Majikus" to them, but he hadn't actually spoken of Dravius otherwise. He'd had very little chance to do so. Perhaps... His father had forgotten the mention of Dravius, or the place he now lived?... It was possible, he guessed. After all, he had told them years ago that Dravius was fine. He'd even tried to get them together earlier, but with the Circus moving around as much as it did...

"I realise you came to visit but..." He paused, eyeing his father for a minute or two. There was no way he knew about Dravius being here. He just wasn't acting right. And the fact that his mother had stayed behind to finish off some "errands" clearly stated she was in no rush to get here either... So they hadn't quite realised. Either they came to see the Circus or they had come to visit him specifically.

Xavier shook his head. "Sorry I just... I hadn't realised you were... Coming to visit." He paused again, then ran a hand over his face. "This is the Majikus, dad." He stated, repeating "Majikus" in the hopes it would remind this old coot who else was living here. Afterall, Xavier had mentioned the name at least once to his parents when speaking of Dravius. Their missing son.

"And it's... Not a bad time, really... In fact, you're just in time for a Circus wedding." He said with a slightly twisted smile. "And considering Dravius is the Co-Master here, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to stay a while."
Back to top Go down
Dravvy

Dravvy

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Liam had been listening seriously, then clucked his tongue a few times and said, "Well. The point of a surprise visit is that I do not tell you I am coming." He smiled again crookedly, although he really failed to make the connection between his youngest son and the place he was currently standing until Xavier just came out and said it.

"What?" Was Liam's first response, and then he took a deep breath through his nose, set his case on the ground, and took his glasses off of his nose. Taking another breath, Xavier's father said, "Well. I...did not know that. That is certainly...unexpected." Liam suddenly felt extremely uncertain, and the once colourful vans now seemed to loom over him.

"Where...where is he?" Liam rubbed the place high on the sides of his nose where his glasses had made slight indents, then replacing the spectacles on his face. "I wish your mother were here. She is so much more descisive than I." The older man's previous, comfortable air had completely fled, and as he ran both hands through his greying hair, it stood up every which way, and he seemed quite frazzled.

"No, no. I cannot wait for Kylie." He drew himself up to his barely-six foot height and picked up his case again. He made an effort to fix his hair, which actually worked rather well, resuming some of his more self-confident expression. "Where is my youngest son?" He asked, tugging down the hem of his light sweater-vest.

Liam resembled a college professer, which happened to be his chosen profession, and had been since he was thirty-five. Before that he taught high school. He always tended to look the part, even on the days without class, what with his formal wear and tendency to use overly-large words.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: *Impatient*   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 am

"Oh well... It was a surprise, all right," Xavier murmered, the slightly concerned expression still on his face as he watched his father's movements closely. He breathed a small sigh of relief as Liam finally seemed to register that his other son was actually here. Well. It was nice to know he realised now,at least.

Still. He had to raise a brow as the older male mentioned not knowing. "Pff," Was his eldest sons only response, his head shaking slightly. "I told you." He added. "Admittedly, yes, quite a while ago, but I did mention it."

At the question, Xavier inhaled deeply, throwing a very quick, uncertain glance in the food vans direction. He had seen Dravius enter this morning, but hadn't yet seen him exit, so he could only assume he was still there. Looking back at his father, he stopped himself from replying immediately. No no. Taking Liam over there was not a good idea... Partly because having a meeting like that in public might get complicated and somewhat awkward. Partly because Dravius deserved to meet his father in private. They had many, many years to catch up on, after all.

Sighing through his nose, he snorted quietly at the brief mention of his mother, before frowning slightly at his father's repeated question. "I know where he is." He said, looking back over his shoulder. "But... I think it best if I go get him. And please, Dad. Don't take it the wrong way if he doesn't remember you. The man who... Took him, had a peculiar sort of hold over him. As far as I know, he rmembers very little before he met that... Person." He paused. "And uh. Don't be concerned over his appearance, either. It's really not as bad as it looks. Wait here."

Xavier idly allowed his thoughts to stew as he stepped away from Liam, heading for the food van. Poor Dravius, he was going to have to explain a lot to to his father. Everything from what happened with Break, to the fact he stuck swords through himself for a living.

Inhaling deeply again, Xavier stepped lighlty into the van, eyes roaming. They eventually came to rest on Dravius, sat not far from the happy couple, Adriel and Erik. He cleared his throat quietly as he appraoched. "Hey." He said, throwing a brief smile at the others before looking back at his brother. "You need to come with me." He said, nodding his head at the open door. "Come on. This is important." And ith that, he turned on his heel, and walked back towards where he'd left his father, checking to ensure Dravius was following. It didn't take long to reach the destination.
Back to top Go down
Selvai

Selvai

PostSubject: Hahaha! Bring in the ex!   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:03 am

“B-but- I don’t wanna go by myself,” Erik said with a slight whine to his voice as Raphael left the van. He stared at the piece of toast in his hand morosely, sniffling once or twice for dramatic effect. “God I’m lonely,” he muttered.

Adriel had been busy returning Raphael’s smile, and so didn’t pick up the shifter’s last words. She bumped him with her shoulder, although with much less force than she usually did when dealing with the redhead. “I thought you were mooning over Miss Scantily-Clad-Cliché-Villain. What happened there?”

He picked at the crust of his toast distractedly, a small pile of crumbs forming on the table. “Yes, well. As beautiful as Miss Neva is, I think she’s still a bit too wicked to be allowed out in a crowd. You know, trying to take over and all that. I doubt Karene would appreciate her wedding being turned into a battle. Besides,” the shifter hesitated a bit before continuing, his expression looking as though he’d bitten into an apple and found a worm. “She has some personality flaws that I think would get in the way of any relationship we might have had.”

“Yeah, flaws. That’s a kind way of putting it,” Adriel scoffed. Tossing her crumpled napkin onto her plate, she stood up and nodded to Selvai, Karene, and Dravius, then patted Erik on the head. “I’ll be going now. Later guys, Erik, no bothering anyone for a date,” She bussed her plate and headed for the door, nodding to Xavier as she brushed past him on the way out.

Erik had practically face planted onto the table as Adriel left, not even bothering to brush aside the pile of toast crumbs he had created. “Unnn,” he groaned. “Someone find me a date. Anybody, I’m not picky.”

His head bounced back up when he heard Xavier at the next table over, and the shifter swung around in his chair, bracing his elbows on the back of the chair and holding his chin in both hands. "Well, hello there!" He immediately stood up once Xavier made to leave the van, following the other man outside. "So, Xavier. Are you going to the wedding tomorrow?"

-----

“True, but she also has a streak of wanderlust, so who knows where she is right now,” the magician said in reply to Maya’s statement about Jemis. “Well, that was rather thoughtful of him,” he said in reference to Raphael and his plans to stop at the lake. He smiled at the sight of Angel pulling at Maya’s hair, nodding at Maya when she picked the child up and headed out of the van.

Selvai shook his head in amusement at Erik’s sudden mood swing. “He is never depressed for very long, is he?” he asked Karene. “Hmm, alright,” he said, tilting his head to accept the kiss. “I will find you later; I have some things of my own to finish up.” Finishing up his waffles, the magician leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, rubbing a hand over his face.

“Tired, old man?” a familiar voice teased. Setting a plate on the table, Disera pulled out the chair Karene had just vacated, settling Lionel on her lap as she did. The little boy immediately reached out for the plate of pancakes and she moved them just out of his reach. Cutting one into smaller pieces, she offered them to Lionel.

“Just thinking. The wedding is tomorrow, you know.”

“Ah. Don’t tell me you’re having second thoughts,” she teased.

Selvai laughed. “Of course not. Just glad that it is finally happening.” He pushed his own empty plate away, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms as he spoke to her.

“I can understand that. Especially after the delay.” Disera poured out a small bit of syrup on the side of her plate, allowing Lionel to dip his pancake into it. They sat there in an easy silence for a short while, until Disera spoke again.

“You know, I was thinking the other day.”

“Yes?”

“Well, you’re sort of my dad, right? So, when you and Karene get hitched, that’ll make her my stepmom, won’t it?”

Selvai raised an eyebrow at that statement, although he wasn’t as shocked as one might have thought. This certainly wasn’t the first time Disera had said something odd right out of the blue. “Well, I suppose..? So, what was your point, Disera?”

“Oh, no point. Just wanted to say that.”

“Ah. Of course.”

-----

Having eaten breakfast much earlier, Kioko was now walking through the circus without much of anything to do. She was weaving through the many vans scattered across the grounds when she came close to the van Maya and Dravius shared and spotted the butterfly spreading a blanket out on the ground. The pyro headed over, reaching them just as Maya popped out of the van with Angel’s toys.

“Good morning, Maya,” she greeted her friend, sitting on a corner of the blanket. Kioko giggled at the sight of Angel face planting into Brandon’s wings. “How are you guys?” she asked.

-----

Well. The place was much more welcoming during the daytime, that much was for certain. Smoothing the front of her gray wool dress, the petite blonde walked up to the circus grounds, approaching a tall blonde gentleman. She removed the light jacket she had worn that day, as it was quickly becoming too warm for it. Folding it across her arm, she smiled in a polite but nervous manner as she addressed the man. “Excuse me, sir. I was wondering if you could perhaps help me. You see, I am trying to find someone that I had heard was a member of this organization, except I don’t where to begin asking for them.” She pushed a curl behind one ear as she spoke, looking up at the man apprehensively. “Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.”
Back to top Go down
Dravvy

Dravvy

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Dravius had been sitting in a slight stupor, yawning every so often and leaning back in his chair to watch the goings-on, and eating little bits of food at random intervals. It was quite a nice morning, especially since the inside of the van was dim and cool, although it was sure to be a scorcher outside already. Dravius hated overly-warm weather, and would much rather be gallavanting about in the snow, although he tended to get sick much more frequently in the winter months.

Huh. His brother was back in a surprisingly short amount of time, but Xavier had an expression on his face that Dravius couldn't really identify, and the got to his feet and followed Erik out of the van, muttering, "What could be this important?" He was actually beginning to fret, his long legs allowing him to pass Erik and bring his shoulder even with his older brother.

What? What did Xavier want him to see, this short, older man with slipping spectacles and an uptight outfit? What was this. Why did his brother drag him out here-Oh god. The small man had just rushed forwards and wrapped his arms around his torso, and the other man's face was buried in his shirt. "Uh..." Dravius had flung his arms out slightly to the side, feeling the frame of the older man's glasses pressing into his chest.

"Uh...." Dravius said again, looking helplessly over at Xavier, as the man peeled himself away and stood up straight. The Co-Master stuffed his hands into his pockets and looked bewildered. The man was straightening himself out, pushing his glasses up and running his hands through his hair to try and retain a semblance of order. Clearing his throat, the short man tugged down the hem of his sweater-vest and said, "Sorry. That was a little...foreward of me." He offered a hand, which Dravius took with a certain amount of wariness.

"Nice to meet you?" Dravius said, the statement turned into a question. "Indeed it is. I am Liam Wolfe, your father." At Liam's words, the Co-Master's face flicked through expressions, from disbelieving to terrified. He then just froze on frightened, still gripping Liam's hand.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:55 pm

"Yes, I am. Now buzz off Erik, go fawn over Raphael or something. Before I make you." Xavier said as he strolled away from the food van, not bothering to look over his shoulder at the following redhead. His tone left no room for argument, as the tall, dark haired male absoloutely refused to have Erik floating about while he was busy introducing the Co-Master to his father. The last thing he needed was to have that guy there. It was Erik, after all. And this, essentially, was supposed to be a private meeting.

Sighing through his nose, Xavier looked over his shoulder, eyes bypassing Erik to focus on Dravius, just as the younger male caught up to walk alongside him. He had been about to explain the situation somewhat, when Liam bolted forward pretty much as soon as they came into view, cutting off anything his older son might have said. The older of the two siblings didn't miss his younger brothers slightly concerned look, though could only return it with an apologetic one.

He proceeded to watch the rest of the greeting with a slight frown, looking rather taken aback as Liam quite blatantly came out and said it. "Woah, dad." He muttered, throwing a slightly panicked look at Dravius. He had been hoping, somehow, that this meeting might have included a little more "getting to know each other" before Liam actually came out and revealed who he was to his youngest son. Xavier wasn't entirely sure Dravius was in the right mindset to even comprehend this as it was, nevermind having to come to terms with it mere seconds after meeting the man. Well... At least now he knew, he supposed.

Needless to say he was expecting the sudden catalogue of expressions that registered on his younger brothers face, but the last one just didn't hold with him. What in the- There was no need to look so terrified. Sure, this was pretty big news, but to look like that?

Gently punching Dravius in the shoulder, Xavier threw a warning look in Liam's direction. "Way to go, dad. You should have given him a while before you just come right out and say things like that. Dravius isn't exactly... Shall we say, good with this sort of thing."

Xavier paused, then sighed and looked back towards the Co-Master. "Sorry, Dravius. I should have warned you. But I felt you needed to know."

~~~

It hadn't taken long, really, go try and get to the bottom of Neva's devious reasons for doing what she had done yesterday, although admittedly it seemed most of it had been done simply because she able. Of course, Raphael had most definately not been the one to ask her those questions, seeing as he felt that being in her presence was just too much of a risk. As such, Clarice and the Shadow Twins had dealt with that side of things, updating the Ring-Master as they went along.

Eventually, the seductress was taken from the premises by the women keeping an eye on her, then left to make her own way away from the Circus. Needless to say they still kept an eye on her as she headed away from the grounds. Raphael even joined Clarice and the others once the scantily clad woman was at a safe enough distance.

When she had finally dissappeared from view, the blonde Ring-Master thanked the girls for everything they'd done, before stretching his arms above his head and strolling along the outer boundary of the grounds. The weather had only got hotter since this morning, though admittedly it now seemed to be remaining at a steady temperature. Sighing through his nose, Raphael had allowed his mind to wander as he walked, therefor recieving a slight jolt of surprised as he heard a nearby voice; One he wasn't able to immediately place.

Glancing around, his gray gaze eventually fell onto a small, blonde haired young woman, looking a little out of place as she approached. That, though, might have just been because he knew she wasn't a part of the Circus. He certainly didn't recognise her. "Oh. Certainly." He replied to the woman's inquiries with a warm smile. Well, this wasn't unusual. People always came looking for relatives and friends at the Circus. "My name is Raphael. I happen to be the Ring-Master of this establishment and I'd be happy to help. Who is it you're looking for?"

~~~

Maya had been rather enjoying simply sitting where she was, watching her daughters somewhat amusing antics and simply basking in the heat of the midday sun. Her wings were flared slightly in an attempt to catch a little more of the suns rays, her arms folded lightly over her legs.

Angel was busy trying to stuff a block in her mouth, which she eventually gave up on in favour of chewing on one of Brandons' heart tipped antennae. It was much softer, but it didn't taste very nice, and the little girl pulled a face as she removed the wet material from her mouth. Gurgling, she pushed the stuffed butterfly away from her, then crawled out of the shade of the sun umbrella to clamber over her mothers legs, eventually coming to a stop in the space between her arms. This didn't last long, and the baby immediately made her way back to Brandon, once again smushing her face into the butterfly's giant stuffed wings.

It was Angel who saw Kioko's approach first, despite having most her face pressed into a plushie, and she "Buh'd" loudly, giggling as Maya pulled her into her arms to give her daughter a snuggle. "Hey, Kioko." The blonde greeted with a smile, tugging one of Angels straying hands away from her hair. "We're both okay, I should hope." She laughed in response to the pyro's question, holding the dark haired baby away from her head slightly so that she could talk freely without little hands ending up all over her face.

"And how about you?... How's your day so far?"
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Someoneeeeeeeeeeee. *Die*
Back to top Go down
Selvai

Selvai

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:32 pm

The blonde woman smiled in relief. “Thank you. I’m very glad to meet you, Mister Raphael. I’m Helan.” She extended a hand in greeting, her former nervousness disappearing. Standing up straighter, the small woman lifted her chin, looking the circus master in the eyes as she continued speaking. “I am trying to find a magic user, a tall man with black and white hair. His name is Selvai Mayoso.” She paused for a moment. “There is a rather distinctive mark covering his face. It’s rather memorable, I’m sure you would recognize him if you had met him before.”

Her eyes dropped away from his, and Helan began toying with the zipper on her jacket with her free hand. “To be honest, I’m not completely sure he’ll want to see me, but I’d like to try and speak with him if possible.” The small woman glanced back up at Raphael. “Would it be possible for me to meet him in private? I understand if you don’t wish one of your members to be alone with someone you don’t know, but this is a rather personal matter, and I doubt he’ll want to discuss it in front of a crowd.”

-----

Kioko re-arranged her legs underneath her, waving at Angel with the fingers of one hand. “Me? Good, so far.” She thought of Garath, and their plans for later that day, and ducked her head, smiling shyly. “Hoping it’ll get even better, though.”

The pyro cleared her throat and looked back up at Maya. “But, anyway. I just wanted to visit with you for a minute. And to see how my favorite Angel baby was,” she cooed, holding out her arms to the small child.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:26 pm

"Oh, please. Raphael only." The blonde male said with a smile. "And likewise." He added, taking the small woman's hand briefly, before pulling his hands back lightly and placing them into his pockets. It was almost instantly he answered his own question regarding who Helan wished to see, seeing as very few people, even in the Majikus, had black and white hair.

"Ah," He said, glancing skyward, flinching slightly at the glare of the sun. "Yes. I know him. He's been a member of this place for five years now. Is he family?... Or just a friend of yours?" The Ring-Master asked, looking back towards Helan with a questioning gaze.

He wasnt able to get an instant answer, as the small blonde went on to idly mention that Selvai might not wish to talk to her. In that case, it would make sense if she was family. Raphael afterall, knew of Selvai's exile. And for some bizarre reason, the name of this woman seemed familiar. Perhaps the magician in question had mentioned her at some point.

"Ah... No. It's fine if you want to speak to him." Raphael said, laughing quietly. "You dont need to worry about crowds. If you'd like to wait here for just a moment, I'll go and get him for you."

With that said, Raphael waved quickly, before striding off in the direction of the food van, as quickly as possible. He would have taking Helan with him, but decided that, if she wanted to see Selvai on his own, it'd be simpler this way. Stepping quickly into the van, he made his way over to where Sevai currently sat with Disera.

"Ah. Good to see you're still here." Raphael greeted, leaning a hand on the back of the magicians chairand looking at the magician with a slight grin. "There's a visitor for you, waiting just beyond Clarices van. She wants to talk to you."

~~~

Maya had been looking slightly amused as Kioko responded to her first question, the expression becoming more so as she added a tidbit more to her sentence. "Better, huh?" The butterfly inquired, bouncing Angel lightly in her arms. "And how exactly do you figure that?" She asked, though her face clearly revealed she had her own ideas.

Laughing at Kioko's face, the blonde placed her daughter back onto the blanket, under the shade of the sun umbrella before responding again. "Well. It was nice of you to come and see me. It's nice to just... Talk." She said, crossing her legs and leaning her elbows on her knees, just as Angel practically charged towards the pyro's outstretched arms. "And clearly she's perfectly all right." The blonde laughed, gesturing towards her baby; Currently facesmushing all over one of Kioko's arms with a giggle.

"So you have plans for today?" Maya asked, looking up from Angel to smile amusedly at the pyro.
Back to top Go down
Dravvy

Dravvy

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Liam had been standing rather awkwardly, with one hand still outstretched, as his son was still gripping his hand with a look of fear pasted across his face. Well. Maybe Liam should have waited. He tended to not be all that patient, though, and he had been quite happy to see his son. Obviously, the feeling was not being reciprocated. The shorter man coughed awkwardly and tried subtly to pull his hand away.

His fingers were quickly released by his youngest son, who then stuffed his large hands into the pockets of his pants. Liam jumped a few inches into the air when the cellular phone in his pocket started playing a loud violin crescendo, and he held it in both hands, peering at the screen. Eventually he pressed a button and put the phone to his ear.

It really was not a pleased expression that came over him as he listened to the person on the other end of the line, wincing slightly and whispering something to the person. Finally he heaved a huge sigh and said, "Well, we're all over in between the two purple vans. Yes, we'll stay here. What? See you? Well, No, n-" Liam had turned in a slow circle then cut off his second 'No', spotting someone in the distance striding towards the group.

--------------------

Dravius had slipped his hands into his pockets after an awkwardly long handshake, staring at the ground. He was in NO WAY ready for this. Ohhhhh, goooood. The Co-Master took a rahter shaky breath and shifted from foot to foot, shooting sidelong glances at his older brother.

Dravius started even harder at Liam's phone ringing, staring at his....father as he talked to someone. It was REALLY, REALLY hard to believe that this short, foraml-looking man was realted to him at all. Except for the clear blue eyes, the man had NO resemblance to either Xavier or him. This was going to take....some getting used to.

Liam was looking past Xavier and Dravius, and the younger brother followed his father's line of sight to an impossibly tall woman storming towards the small group. And she looked TERRIFYING. She was standing at a latter height then the Co-Master, with a paper white face, full lips, and dark hair cut into a severe bob.

--------------------

The woman pulled up next to the group, her huge height revealed to be added to by her four-inch heels, and she put a hand on Xavier's shoulder to pull her heels off and stand around an inch shorter than the older brother. She was breathing hard, and put a hand on her hip, panting slightly. The severe-looking woman was wearing a sensible black woman's suit, and was standing flat on the ground with a slightly peeved expression.

Liam took his phone away from his ear and looked sheepish, as the woman opposite him tapped her foot. "Liam. I go to pick up snacks for the god-awfully long drive here, and you take off. I had to hire a taxi to get here. Why would you do that." To which Liam could only mutter repeated apologies, looking very, very worried.

He then noticed Dravius staring at the woman with an expression of confusion and fear, and cleared his throat, gesturing at her and saying in way of explanation "Dravius, this is my wife and your mother, Kylie Wolfe."
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Despite the awkwardness of the situation, this is exactly what Xavier had been expecting. Well, he hadn't really thought Dravius nor his father would create a sudden relationship, it wouldn't work like that. Not with his younger brother remembering absoloutely nothing about his parents.

As such, the older of the two could only watch without comment, eyes flickering to his father as the phone went off. It took a moment for Xavier to register anything really, until he caught site of his father's face. He almost unconsciously followed the older man;s example and started glancing around, pausing in the same general direction.

He had to give his mind a moment to catch up. Woah. Woah. Wait. When his father had said his mother had stayed behind to do errands, Xavier had assumed he meant AT HOME. And naturally he assumed she'd stayed there. Not that he had an issue with it. It was Dravius he was more worried about. Sighing through his nose, he glanced quickly at his brother, only looking back when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Hello, Mom..." He murmered, watching her pull off her heels before looking back at Liam.

He lifted a hand to cover his face for a minute. "Geez Dad, give the kid a minute to catch up, will you." He sighed. Eventually he looked back at Dravius. "Well... No point avoiding this. Dravius. This is Mom. Mom... You're youngest son." He said, gesturing at his younger brother, who was stood directly next to the tall dakr haired woman.

"You know." He said suddenly, glancing around. "I think you should take a walk... You three really need to talk about all this." He paused. He didn't really like the idea of leaving Dravius alone with the parents he didn't remember, but he really, really needed to go and talk to Raphael. That, and his parents probably had so many questions for Dravius. Also because Raphael had been Dravius' guardian for pretty much most of his life. If either Kylie or Liam started asking questions about what happened to Dravius after Break took him, then the Ring-Master would be the only one who knew how to answer.

Sighing, he quickly turned his heel and headed back into the grounds. What a complicated situation. Still... This gace the Co-Master a little time to get to know his parents.
Back to top Go down
Dravvy

Dravvy

PostSubject: MOTHER FUCKER.   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Kylie looked from her husband to her oldest son, then leaned over slightly to look around Xavier at Dravius, who waved nervously. He felt like he was teetering over on the edge of shutting down, with this new surprise. He had begun fidgiting and looking as if he wanted to bolt. Kylie saw how uncomfortable her youngest son was, and then shot Liam a withering look, still managing a cheerful wave as Xavier made his escape. "See you later, dear." She said smoothly, then turning back to Liam and suggesting, "Honey, why don't you go see if you can introduce yourself ro some of Xavier and Dravius' friends, huhm?" She flicked a hand away from her and Dravius, and Liam blinked once, picked up his case, and nodded. He knew he had messed up quite a bit with this, and hurried off to look around.

Kylie heaved a sigh and took a compact out of her suit-coat pocket, running her fingers through her bangs and checking the subtle amount of makeup she had on. With a sharp click, she closed the small mirror and walked in front of her son, assesing him quite sharply. She had hooded her eyes, and with her heels she was taller than her younger son, which he was definitely not used to.

The silence between the two stretched out longer and longer, then Kylie took a deep breath and said, "Well, there is no doubt that you're my son." She sat on thr grass, curling her legs under her. The older woman patted thr ground and said, "Sit yourself down." Dravius complied, looking a bit more relaxed, now that his mother hadn't tried to...touch him or get to overbearing.

"I should probably tell you a little bit about myself and Liam, hmm?" Kylie murmered, thinking for a second, then starting, "Well, we both live a while north from here, in a university town. Liam works as a professer, and I'm the marketing manager at a local company....I'm fifty, and your father is fifty-three. Now. Tell me how you ended up....here." At the last word, Kylie gestured around the circus.

Dravius looked extremely nervous as he started his tale, although considering it took him nigh on three-quarters of an hour to tell his story, he warmed up after a bit, and started explaining with plently of hand gestures and sound effects.

---------------------

Liam wandered around the circus rather aimlessly, feeling quite bad about mucking up the whole reunion thing, swinging his case and not looking where he was going. The circus seemed not nearly as bright as it had before, and the people all seemed a little bit suspicious of the professer-ish man trudging through their camp. When walking past a bright van, he caught sight of a small child that bore a strong resemblence to him and his wife, and Xavier, all at once.

Liam was torn between wanting to approach the apparent mother, who was sitting with another young woman, and risking sseeming like a stalker. He went with the second option, tucking himself behind the corner of the van, with the top of his greying head poking out, and he blinked a few times, watching the small child and her mother. The kid really did look lke Xavier. Or, really, it was more likely that she looked like Dravius. Although, obviously, with less disfiguring scars...

Last edited by Dravvy on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:34 pm

D'aw. D;
*Hugpat*

You need to start using word. xD
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: UHHHH. Don't kill me for this essay. o-o   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:25 am

Having done his part and alerted Selvai to his visitor waiting outside the Circus borders, Raphael had left the food van in search of Karene. It was probably about time he got himself up to date with what the female magician had been doing during her time outside the Circus. It only took a few minutes to find her, considering she had been looking for him also.

"You need to stop moving around so much." Karene said by way of greeting, tucking a strand of stray hair behind one of her ears and looking slightly iffy. "I headed to Clarice's van in the hopes you were still there. Then got told you'd gone walkabouts."

"Ah... Sorry-" Raphael began, cutting short as Xavier rounded a nearby van and came to a stop between the two other members. The Co-Master's older brother took in the situation with a quick glance, then held up his hands.

"Bad time?" He asked.

Raphael half-shook his head. "Not... Really." He replied, earning rolled eyes from Karene. "Is it important?"

"Sort of... Uh. Are you sure this isn't a bad time?... Because this might take some explaining..."

Karene snorted. "Then go ahead and explain. It's not like I really have anywhere else to be." She grinned. Not that that meant she didn't have somewhere she'd rather be. Like with Selvai, for instance. Well... Three weeks was a long while to pine for someone.

Xavier looked at the magician for a long moment, then sighed explosively. "My parents have shown up." He said, as quickly and bluntly as possible. Because of his constant flitting around, and having very little time in the Circus, Xavier had never really had any time to explain to either Dravius or Raphael about his parents. Which, he supposed, had probably made this entire situation so much more complicated than it could have been.

"I'm sorry I never mentioned them before." He added worriedly as both Karene and Raphael looked suitably surprised by this. "I just never... Had the time... And I hadn't really thought they'd actually show up like this out of the blue."

"Woah hold up. Does Dravius know?" Raphael asked. His face was slightly concerned. Mostly because this had bbeen the LAST thing he had expected. Sure, he'd assumed Dravius had had parents, but had never been able to get any informtation on them. After all, Dravius had no memory of them, it felt almost as though they hadn't existed. And yet, here they were?

Another slight pause followed the Ring-Master's question, then Xavier nodded. "I had to leave him with them... He deserves to know them.. at least. I just wanted to let you know... In case they wanted to speak with the person who'd... You know. Kept an eye on their youngest son for most of his life."

Sighing through his nose, Raphael glanced at Karene. He sincerely hoped she had no bad news. Dealing with his Co-Master's parents was going to take most of his concentration. "...And they're speaking to him now?"

"Yeah... You needn't worry though." Xavier said, glancing over his shoulder. "My... Mother is very level headed. She can stop Dravius from panicking too much... But it's not really an issue. I just thought you should know they were here..."

Raphael nodded, then exhaled slowly through his nose. All these years, and here Dravius' parents were. The poor kid. It had to be hard, not remembering them and then suddenly being faced like this. Although the Ring-Master had to admit... It was nice to know that his parents weren't... Well. Like most others. They couldn't have been... Showing up like this. Xavier however, caught his expression and decided to answer.

"They're not bad people." He said, smiling slightly. "They loved Dravius, despite his abnormality. Sure, he was a pain, seeing as they had to keep their eyes on him constantly to be sure he didn't injure himself. But they still loved him. It almost tore them apart when he went missing." Sighing quietly, the dark haired male rubbed an eye, then slid his hands into his pockets. "I'm sure Dravius will be fine... Once he gets to know them again."

Still smiling slightly, Xavier nodded, then turned on his heel and headed back the way he had come. Needless to say Raphaels mind was elsewhere.

"Are you worried?" Karene asked, looking at the Ring-Master.

"... No... Not really. It's just... Peculiar." The Ring-Master sighed. "All these years I've had to look after that kid. And I'd never once been able to find out about his parents. Everytime I asked him, he couldn't answer. No memory of either of them... And yet, here they are." Pausing, he shook his head, then glanced back towards Karene. "Sorry. I'm more worried about Dravius than anything, I suppose. Just with how he might be handling this."

"But that... Can wait. Xavier's probably right, he needs the time with them. As for you... How did it go?... Any sign?"

"Not an inkling," Karene said waving a hand. "If he is following you, he's either very far behind, or not there at all."

"Are you certain?"

"Very. I spent three weeks looking. I can keep my mind open, but he's nowhere near us as of now... What exaclty prompted you to worry about all this anyway?."

"Lets just call it a feeling. One that's usually accurate." Raphael shrugged. "One less thing to worry about for the time being, I guess."

"Yep. Well. Seeing as we're living in the present, I want to speak to you about tomorrow-"

"Ah." The blonde male laughed, waving a hand in dismissal as Karene raised an eyebrow. "I'll get it sorted. Although I don't think there's much else to do. Everyone's already well prepared."

"Oh. Well. In that case." Karene grinned slightly, walking past the Ring-Master and heading for the food van. "I'll leave you to it."

Raphael waved the magician off, then stood, looking out at the nearby town, his face shrouded in thought. The most prominent being the issue of Dravius' parents arrival. Still. It was best he wait this out, leave the Co-Master alone to get to grips with it.

~~~

Xavier had originally planned, once letting Raphael know of his parents presence, to had back to where Dravius had been left. Unfortunately, he cut himself short when he caught sight of his dad looking around a van, and over towards where Maya sat with Kioko and Angel.

Clearing his throat, Xavier approached his father rather quietly, before tapping him lightly on the shoulder. "Hey, Dad. What's so interesting?" He asked teasingly, watching as Angel smushed her face into Kioko's arm. The two young women and the baby were far enough away that it didn't quite look like stalking on his fathers part. The tall male briefly considered telling his dad who they were... But thought better of it for the moment.

He was probably still getting used to finding his youngest son, besides. The introduction of his girlfriend and daughter was probably best done by Dravius himself; Even though Xavier was dying to tell his father that that adorable little girl was his grand-child. Still, it wouldn't hurt to introduce them generally.

"Would you like to say hello?" He said with a slight grin, gesturing in the direction of his brother's girlfriend and the pyro. "They're not as mean as they look, Dad." He laughed, teasing lightly about the older man's expression.
Back to top Go down
Dravvy

Dravvy

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:17 am

Kylie had stayed silent throughout all of Dravius' explanation, letting her youngest son talk. It was a really troubling explanation of how he got to where he did, first of all, and second of all, the fact that most of the scars marring his face were self-inflicted made her quite angry. This "Raphael" person was apparently Dravius' caretaker for most of his early years, and despite the fact that Dravius didn't seem to have any issue with him, Kylie felt that Raphael needed a little talking to.

As her son's story wound down, Kylie got to her feet, albeit a little unsteady, with her tall heels on the grass. "Well. I appreciate you telling he all of that. Maybe, you should take me to meet this Raphael you've said so much about." Dravius smiled shyly and nodded twice, turning to lead his mother through the campgrounds. Raphael and Karene were kind of tucked away behind a few vans, so it took a few minutes for the son and mother to find them, and as Dravius was in front of Kylie, he really missed the quietly furious expression on the older woman's face.

Well. Kylie assumed that the blonde man with the stupid hairstyle was the owner of this circus, and the woman standing there was not. She passed her son and stood in front of the blond-haired man, a few inches taller than him. "Hello there, young man." She smiled sourly, looking him over critically. Kylie had one thin, dark eyebrow raised, and her arms were crossed in front of her chest. "Uhm. This is...my mom, Kylie." Dravius offered weakly from behind the imposing figure, and Kylie offered a long-fingered hand, the fingernails on which were painted a dark plum.

----------------------------

Liam had been continuing his observation when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. It took quite a it of effort for the small man to not screm at the top of his lungs, but instead made a strangled "Hmmmmmmmn". As he turned, he discovered Xavier standing there with a merry look on his face. Liam put a hand over his heart, eyes still wide. "My god, son, you nearly caused me to hae a heart attack. " He panted slightly, then looked back at the mother and daughter.

"You know I am terrified of women, son." Liam said, turning a little pink. "I was just thinking, that the little girl looks like you. Or your brother. And I really am quite scared to talk to her, so I thought observation was the way to go. Although now, it occurs to me that I might seem a little creepy lurking here..." Liam trailed off, looking thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:42 pm

Raphael had still been silently pondering what both Karene and Xavier had said when he caught sight of the approaching figures from the corner of his eye. Glancing over, he noted immediately Dravius, followed by what could only be described as one strict-looking woman. It didn't take a genius to figure out that this had to be his mother, what with the similarities and all. Although that didn't stop the Ring-Master being slightly surprised.

He had not at all expected to come face to face with one of Dravius' parents so soon after being told about them. And despite his genuine curiousity, he was feeling just a tad flat with the oncoming woman's expression. Clearly she wasn't happy. And again, Raphael immeidately made a guess which was probably accurate. Mostly because there was little else this woman could possibly be miffed about.

Also, if he had come across his son years after losing him, and being faced with someone as scarred as Dravius, he'd probably feel exactly the same way. There was absoloutely no doubt at all that she was going to take it out on him, naturally so; And the blonde mentally prepared himself with a slightly sordid smile. If it came to it, he could always visually show exactly what happened to Dravius when he first met him. It might just put everything into perspective for this severe looking woman.

After all. What Dravius did for his current performances was NOTHING compared the to hell Break had him in. But of course. Break was no longer living and therefor Dravius mother could hardly vent her frustration on him.

Sighing through his nose, he nodded idly at Dravius' explanation of who this woman was, before taking the woman's hand very briefly in his own, before allowing them to fall to his sides. His expression, most unlike himself, was not cheery. He was as business-like as Kylie; He had to be. Being his usual self would probably only serve to piss her off further.

"Pleasure." He greeted, glancing quickly at his Co-Master before turning back to Kylie. "Is there a particular reason you sought me out?" He asked, giving the woman the perfect chance to vent and complain. After that, he could explain. If she didn't like the explanation, she'd have to take it up with her son. Of course... The option for her to find out more about her sons past was still there, and that was likely to help somewhat. After all, it was unlikely Dravius would have been able to tell her everything, seeing as large parts of it he couldn't remember.

~~~

"Sorry pops." Xavier laughed quietly, trying to restrain most of the sound as he patted his father reassuringly on the shoulder before adding in a teasing tone,. "I sometimes forget how short your nerves are."

"And I know." He added, looking back towards the two women and rolling his eyes slightly. "And sometimes I can understand it. But come on, Dad. They hardly look like they're going to bite you." Chuckling under his breath, the eldest son leant an elbow against the van wall, quietly observing Maya and the others as Liam spoke again.

"It kind of is a little creepy." He chuckled.

He looked back at Liam, then blew at the strands of black over his eyes. Huh. He should have known. His father, despite being as soft tempered as he was, was actually rather observant, and although Xavier had wanted to leave Dravius to introduce the two, he couldn't really leave this without an explanation. Not with his father spotting such resemblances.

"I hadn't really wanted to ruin the surprise for you. I'd hoped Dravius would have been able to introduce you, being the proud father and all that." Xavier said with another quiet laugh, pushing himself away from the van. "The Albino's name is Kioko. The blonde woman's name is Maya, Dad. She's Dravius' partner. Girlfriend. The little girl is their daughter. Your grandkid." He paused, throwing a quick glance in the girl's direction before looking back at his dad with a smile. "Would you like to meet them, Grandad?... Come on. I'll come with you." He laughed, using his fathers new title, before padding off towards the girls.

Last edited by Maya on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selvai

Selvai

PostSubject: IT'S CRAP, BUT AT LEAST I POSTED.   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:47 am

“Oh, thank you Raphael,” Helan said. The petite woman glanced around at the circus vans once he strode off, her attention wandering from one uniquely decorated van to another as she waited.

Selvai looked up at the circus master with surprise at his message. He couldn’t think of many people outside of the circus who would want to visit him. He didn’t even know that many people who weren’t involved in the Majikus, and of the ones he did, most of them were family members, and he doubted most of them would bother to come for a visit. Unless it was Cersis, coming back to pick another fight. But then Raphael would be much, much less relaxed about the whole thing.

Nodding in thanks to the circus master, Selvai stood up and pushed his chair back under the table. “I will see you later,” he told Disera. He left the van and headed in the direction of Clarice’s van, still wondering who would be bothering to visit him. Stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jeans, the magician slowed down to a casual stroll. It wasn’t that far of a walk, so his visitor wouldn’t be waiting that long for him. Besides, it was a rather pleasant day out.

He turned the corner at Clarice’s van and froze once he saw the small blonde woman waiting there. She spotted the look of surprise on his face and smiled stiffly. “Hello, Selvai.”

“Helan.” He removed his hands from his pockets and fidgeted slightly, unsure of what to do with them. The magician found himself wishing he’d tied his hair back that morning, or at least bothered to button his shirt all the way before leaving his van. “How are you?” he asked awkwardly.

“I’m… well,” she answered. At least this was a mutually awkward exchange. “And you?”

“I’m well, as well.”

“That’s good.”

“Yes.”

“Jemis told me where you were,” Helan explained, after a moment. “And I felt that I needed to come see you.”

“Oh. I see.”

“You’re probably wondering why.”

“Yes, that was on my mind.”

“I wanted to apologize.”

Selvai blinked in surprise. That was not what he had been expecting. “For what?”

Helan stared down at her hands as she spoke. “I’m the one who told the rest of your family about your… experiments with dark magic. If not for that, you would not have been exiled.” She looked back up at him with a guilty look in her eyes. “I am so sorry for what I did to you, Selvai.”

-----

She laughed as Angel landed in her arms, shifting slightly when the little girl began smushing her face into her arm. “Yeah, I can tell.” She ruffled Angel’s black hair affectionately. “I’m glad I caught you two this morning.”

Kioko grinned at Maya’s question. “Well… Garath and I were talking about going into town for a while today and just hanging out together. Since we couldn’t yesterday.” Raising one hand, she rubbed at the blush she knew would be starting on her cheeks. “It’ll be nice to check out the town, you know.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~   The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Majikus Circus. 8D Five Years Ahead~
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nnn. o_o :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: